Nothing beats German innovation...
Truly a novel approach.
:lol:

fishytime
03-08-2012, 10:30 PM
:lol:......YA!!! das is a guut brush!!!....YA!!!:mrgreen:

subman
03-08-2012, 10:36 PM
OMG thats spectacular!! did you special order it?

Bblinks
03-08-2012, 10:39 PM
That's a German replica of a Chinese dish brush. I guaranty if you pull that tag off it will say made in China.:biggrin: I can because I am!

The Codfather
03-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Oh no, this is the real deal.......I paid 4x what the chinese ones where.

Casey8
03-08-2012, 11:21 PM
I love everything from German made.

bignose
03-09-2012, 05:13 AM
LOL!

Aquattro
03-09-2012, 01:11 PM
The only issue I have with German equipment is the poorly translated instructions. How poorly are the instructions written for this??

fishytime
03-09-2012, 01:15 PM
The only issue I have with German equipment is the poorly translated instructions. How poorly are the instructions written for this??

your right Brad....hate the German instructions......my guess is this didnt even come with lame instructions....probably have to download a lame PDF off the net

Aquattro
03-09-2012, 01:17 PM
your right Brad....hate the German instructions......my guess is this didnt even come with lame instructions....probably have to download a lame PDF off the net

How is it they make such great gear, but can't figure out how to include a piece of paper in the box??

reefwars
03-09-2012, 02:21 PM

Haha instructions for a brush I bet that's a long pdf LOL:)

parkinsn
03-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Can you send me a copy of the manual? Do you think that it's better and easier to use than current made in Taiwan product? I went with upgraded version with both the scrubber and the sponge. They also come as a 2 pack which is a great selling feature.

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr41/parkinsn/Sponge6.jpg

Funky_Fish14
03-09-2012, 05:32 PM
Lol.... Ikea instructions are even better than german ones.

StirCrazy
03-10-2012, 04:07 PM
How is it they make such great gear, but can't figure out how to include a piece of paper in the box??

just read the instructions in german. much better

Steve

mike31154
03-10-2012, 07:45 PM
I spent some of my younger years in Cold Lake Alberta, went to school on the base actually. In keeping with the German theme, here's a letter to the base paper from a gentleman who was getting a little irate with pet owners allowing their critters to do stuff in his yard. During the cold war, there was a bit of a posting loop between Cold Lake & two German bases, so many folks had enough of an understanding of the language to pretty well decipher the following:

CANADIAN FORCES BASE COLD LAKE COURIER
NOTICE
Editor's Note: The following was received for the letters to the Editor, but to chop it up and put it in one column, would lose the whole story.
Herr Cuttensnittenscriber:
Ich hab ein bitchencomplainen. Ich hab ein heim im Kinderfabric mit mein Frau und kinder. Ich arbeit mit C.F. einhundredundvier snorsunzoomers (nix mit CF funfundyowlers) on das fliegerplatz.
Mein bitchenuncomplainen is mit pooches and barkenpantensniffers. Immer morgan Ich hab lotsun poochen und barkenpantensniffers (und some spittenscratchers) in mein yarden, wassering und squawtenmessing in mein platz. Mein kinder ist playen und foolen in mein platz und steppenundslippen in das barkentpantensniffers squawtenundmessen. Mein Frau bin screamenundwheezen ober das mess. Ven isch goen to arbeit ish must tippytoeen oder isch ben slippenundslidden alsoo.
Bitt, Bitte mein Komerads, ifen das barkenpantensniffer needen runnenexercisen, taken im das leash im dein hand und du runnen mit, but nix im mein yarden.
Hair - von - Dick
Kinderfabric, Medley
P.S. Oder isch bin callen das barkenpantensniffersnatcher.

Funky_Fish14
03-11-2012, 12:42 AM
Lmao.. thats pretty good.