PDA

View Full Version : Radion Software Update!!

unclesalty
03-07-2012, 04:59 AM
The already awesome Radion LED and programming just got better with this update available today !!!
This will be a pretty cool looking feature-Introduced traveling sunrise/sunset for light groupings to mimic the east-to-west motion of the sun traveling across the sky

Version 1.2.4448.15218 RC6
New Features
• Completely redesigned user interface which provides cleaner, more intuitive navigation across the entire utility
• Added new drag-and-drop group layout management facility to mirror the physical layout of lights and setup travelling sunrise/sunset parameters
• Introduced traveling sunrise/sunset for light groupings to mimic the east-to-west motion of the sun traveling across the sky
• Artificial mode graph face lift - added support for horizontal dragging of data points, zooming, and a handy tooltip to show the current time of the point during a drag operation
• Improved Artificial schedule import – now supports shifting the day time prior to import
• Welcome and quick-start video splash screen
• Unit of measure toggle (US and metric) – available under the Preferences menu
• Added a device calibration wizard to fine-tune the Radion lighting system
• Changed target location of the help, online community and send feedback menu options
• Updated language on device connection status labels to be more descriptive and include connection type (USB vs. wireless)
• Added logic to reduce RF interference during firmware updates and schedule programming
• Added support for new Radion attributes including RF status, time base offset, light driver board version and current power state
• Relocated the Inherit Group Schedule checkbox option to the functions panel of each device
• Updated schedule playback to run through schedules programmed on the device
Defect Fixes
• Altered natural mode day points near night time points to drop into a different power mode (allows daytime points to act as night mode points)
• Addressed multiple issues with opening legacy projects with the latest version of the utility

Coralgurl
03-08-2012, 01:03 AM
Thanks for posting this! This update has made programming so much easier and makes a lot more sense for a non techie person like me. I saw this post yesterday but couldn't get to a computer. Anyone else run these updates?

Borderjumper
03-08-2012, 01:58 AM
Thanks for posting this! This update has made programming so much easier and makes a lot more sense for a non techie person like me. I saw this post yesterday but couldn't get to a computer. Anyone else run these updates?

I haven't downloaded it yet.. So you like? Maybe with this update I will be ale to run my own lights without having to beg the man to go do it.

Coralgurl
03-08-2012, 02:31 AM
The update makes programming soooooo much easier! I just spent some time on them, set the sunrise sunset feature. There's much more info available, grouped and named the lights, know which light is which (left, right center). I could have spent more time but had to give up the laptop to the hubby...lol

toxic111
03-08-2012, 02:51 AM
I got it, plus printed out the 48pg 'manual' to see what I can figure out. So far I have got nowhere, but I just set-up the lights last night, and moved livestock tonight, I just haven't had time to play with them yet.

The first thing I want to figure out is the start of day & night, and then the intensity so I do burn everything up.

Anyway, the software looks pretty good so far, but I never used the old version, so I have nothing really to compare it too.