PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in ordering livestock from J & L, Kelowna area?

LeanneP
03-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Hi Kelowna area,
I am wanting to do an order of some livestock from J & L in the next week or two so just wondeirng if anyone is interested so shipping will be cheaper.

Leanne P

janalta
03-05-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm interested in a few things...but I'm not so sure about having livestock shipped. Makes me nervous.
Wonder if it would be worth car pooling down there for a day trip?

Aquattro
03-05-2012, 04:57 PM
I've ordered livestock countless times over the last 10 years from J&L, to the Island, and never lost a single thing.

Leah
03-05-2012, 05:19 PM
I can second that, J&L are awesome. I have ordered far too many times from them :wink: they are always great to deal with. :biggrin:

2pts
03-05-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm going to J&L next week (Friday at opening).

In my opinion, livestock will ship better this way, because they are bagged around noon, then I boogie home, through Kelowna. They end up being bagged for about 5 hours.

If I'm not mistaken, when shipped up, they are bagged the night before the plane ride.

LeanneP
03-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Yes, I am sure going to J & L would be the best option but I am not able to get down to Vancouver for awhile and am not able to drive myself as I have had surgery on my shoulder. So next best thing is shipping and getting way more for my money than here. I didn't know that they were packaged the night before though. Good to know.

Leanne

2pts
03-05-2012, 07:28 PM
Yes, I am sure going to J & L would be the best option but I am not able to get down to Vancouver for awhile and am not able to drive myself as I have had surgery on my shoulder. So next best thing is shipping and getting way more for my money than here. I didn't know that they were packaged the night before though. Good to know.

Leanne

PM me if you'd like, I could pick up a box of livestock for $10 assuming your not too far from Harvey.