PDA

View Full Version : Apex controller package - AB

reefgirl189
03-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Includes Apex controller, display, EB8, pH, ORP, and Temp probes. Also includes calibration fluids for the probes, original packaging, original manual and also a printed color copy of the unofficial new user guide for Apex controllers by Allan D. Jones. It's already hole punched and put it into a binder for you. This controller is still under warranty.

Less than 4 months old and works beautifully. Only selling because after upgrading some of my equipment that came with their own controllability software I've realized that all I'm using it for is a very expensive pH and temp monitor.

Willing to ship at buyer's expense (usually around $12 through DHL). Can arrange delivery in the lakeland region or Edmonton.

These items are in BRAND NEW showroom condition. They will come with original invoice (for warranty purposes).

Asking $500.00 No low-ballers please, and please don't waste my time or yours if you are not a serious buyer.

http://www.jlaquatics.com/product/np-33/Neptune+Systems+Apex+Controller+Package.html
*please note that JL's price does not reflect everything that is included in this package, you need to go to the bottom of the screen and add the pH and ORP probes to get a more approximate price, over $610.00 new*

Thank-you for reading and have a great day.

I am willing to trade (plus or minus cash difference) for some of these items if they are in great condition:

Tunze powerheads
Radion lights

Aquattro
03-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Good deal!

reefme
03-04-2012, 08:43 PM
PM

reefgirl189
03-04-2012, 09:03 PM
On hold for Reefme

reefme