PDA

View Full Version : aqualifter pump

Aquaria
02-29-2012, 06:42 PM
Anyone know where I can get the small Tom aqualifter pump in GVA mine for my stupid cor overflow failed today while I wad at the hospital with g/f and baby thank god it didn't overflow before I got home

tang daddy
02-29-2012, 06:51 PM
Jl sells aqualifter pumps for a good price!

Casey8
02-29-2012, 07:14 PM
Anyone know where I can get the small Tom aqualifter pump in GVA mine for my stupid cor overflow failed today while I wad at the hospital with g/f and baby thank god it didn't overflow before I got home

I have a pretty new one for $10

Aquaria
02-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Jl sells aqualifter pumps for a good price!

Only the one model and its huge lol

WindowMaker
02-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Only the one model and its huge lol

isnt there only one model?

Maverick00
03-01-2012, 03:27 AM

Ah! I know the feeling, same issue a couple months back. Gets your heart racing seeing the air bubble fill up in the first and second chamber :P Im thinking about drilling another hole and glue in another 1/4" nipple on the other side of the cpr so i can run two pumps at once. Im paranoid of the damn thing now.

Aquaria
03-01-2012, 04:05 AM
isnt there only one model?

I'm thinking in my panic the pump looked bigger then it really was I'm going back tomorrow to see. tank is running with a heater and PH

Aquaria
03-01-2012, 04:18 AM
Ah! I know the feeling, same issue a couple months back. Gets your heart racing seeing the air bubble fill up in the first and second chamber :P Im thinking about drilling another hole and glue in another 1/4" nipple on the other side of the cpr so i can run two pumps at once. Im paranoid of the damn thing now.

I hate the thing first 3 months I slept really bad every noise had me running lol once i get my pension for my hand I'm off to get a RSM250 with the whole lifereef mod they claim it starts everytime without depending on a pump