PDA

View Full Version : LF Bubble Tip Anemones, Blue and Yellow Tangs in Edmonton

btymens
02-24-2012, 01:11 AM
Does anyone have any for sale or know if the local stores here have any right now?

BlueWorldAquatic
02-24-2012, 01:34 AM
We have all of the above, if not will have them by Saturday

btymens
02-24-2012, 01:55 AM
cost for each item? waht color do you have bta?

outacontrol
02-24-2012, 02:15 AM
Did you figure out the full cause of your mini-tank crash. Just 3 days ago you lost a few fish overnight, maybe it's just me but I would not be running out to buy more fish that soon. Not trying to be a jerk, just really hate seeing fish die.

btymens
02-24-2012, 02:36 AM
Did you figure out the full cause of your mini-tank crash. Just 3 days ago you lost a few fish overnight, maybe it's just me but I would not be running out to buy more fish that soon. Not trying to be a jerk, just really hate seeing fish die.
oh no you're not being a jerk. lol..my tank crashed when the power went off in my neighorhood causing my tank to shut down, basically i ran out of o2 in the water and my tangs suffocated during the night. when I discovered what happen in the am, i took everyones' advice and quickly airated the water. Everything has survived and my remaining fish do doing extemely well. No I'm not planning on buying any fish right now but I am in the process of searching for some live stock to replenish in the future. I had a hard time in the beginning finding a blue tang (around 2 months) so i'm looking now to make life easier in the up comming weeks to months

outacontrol
02-24-2012, 02:41 AM
That's good to hear that you found the cause and that everything is doing good again.

BlueWorldAquatic
02-24-2012, 03:10 AM
we would have helped him figure out the problems anyways.

As anyone knows, we like to play "20 questions" with most customers.

We have rose, green, ping tip bubble tip anemonies. Also will have Ultra Grade RBTA's coming in tomorrow.

btymens
02-24-2012, 03:16 AM
That's good to hear that you found the cause and that everything is doing good again.

tell me about it, i was devastated, over fish! lol! anyway I'm looking into battery operated pumps etc... live and learn I guess

BlueWorldAquatic
02-24-2012, 03:17 AM
just put in a UPS with alarm. Have it on one of your pumps or powerhead.

cheap everywhere now