PDA

View Full Version : Anyone if Calgary interested in some testing for me?

JMes
02-12-2012, 11:07 AM
I am in the process of testing some Amino acids and vitamin formulas end of the month. I have 2 formulas in the works. One will be for dosing the tank,and the other will be high concentrate to soak in dry food. The testing is to get the perfect ratio of ingredients for best results. I am looking for people that are willing to test and show pictures of before and after for their corals. The aminos that I will be using are.
Isoleucine
Leucine
Lysine
Methionine
Phenylalanine
Threonine
Tryptophan
Valine
Histidine
Tyrosine
Alanine
Arginine
Glycine
Proline
Vitamins would be
B1 (thiamine)
B2 (riboflavin)
B3 (nicotinamide)
B6 (pyridoxine)
B9 (folic acid)
B12 (Cyanocobalamin)

The Grizz
02-12-2012, 03:24 PM
:wave:

sphelps
02-12-2012, 03:37 PM
I was thinking about dosing some AA, I would consider trying yours. Plus I take pictures anyway.

Arok3000
02-12-2012, 05:29 PM
This is interesting. I was going to start a new photo log anyways to make some video of coral growth over a period of weeks. If that's beneficial to you also, I could try your formula and share the results with you.

Ryan-b
02-13-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm in airdrie aswell Jmes. I will give it a shot

Ross
02-13-2012, 08:58 PM
Pm'd

JMes
02-14-2012, 07:46 PM
I've had some questions in pm so I will just answer them here.
The aminos and vitamins will be mixed in RO water without any preservatives for now. So they will have to be stored in the refrigerator. Dosage will be 1ml per 25 gallons per day.Since everyone's tanks are different I would like the person to play around with the dosage to find the best possible results. From the data and feedback I can make a much better formula :). I am looking to see if they get better polyp extension,colour,growth,and healthier corals. Before and after pictures would be a nice. :biggrin:
I will pm people in a few weeks when I have their aminos ready.