PDA

View Full Version : Shroom Rock 4 Trade

AJ_77
02-28-2004, 09:17 PM
Anyone have an interest in this? It's more of a shelf rock, about 20x20x8 cm, or 8x8x3" - but almost triangular in shape, and loaded with shrooms.

I would trade for a similarly-sized piece of LR. These are decent-looking shrooms, but I have a couple of patches of them already. They are really more blue than red/purple (my lights).

http://members.shaw.ca/AJ_77/shrooms-003.jpg

TANGOMAN
02-28-2004, 10:00 PM
After 16 views, someone could at least decline... :lol:
Have I got a rock from for you ! It was originally Deb's. It has some Aptasia on it. (It was an attempt to get my CBB feeding.) It now sits in my vacant 90g that became heavily infested with ich. You can bet it's infested...let me know if this interests ya'... :rolleyes: :lol:

AJ_77
02-28-2004, 11:05 PM
Umm, I'm gonna turn that offer down, thanks Doug.

:confused:

martym
02-28-2004, 11:31 PM
Very nice shrooms AJ,

danny zubot
04-29-2004, 10:00 PM
I know its been a while since your first posting but I was wondering if you still had that shroom rock for trade? I would be willing to buy a piece of live rock of similar size and shape to trade you for that one.

EmilyB
04-29-2004, 10:15 PM
It was originally Deb's. It has some Aptasia on it.

http://www.mysmilie.de/smilies/frech/img/005.gif

danny zubot
04-29-2004, 10:18 PM
Is the Aptasia removable?

EmilyB
04-29-2004, 10:33 PM
Yah, you can kill it with Joe's Juice. That reminds me, I have to order some.

christyf5
04-29-2004, 10:40 PM
Have I got a rock from for you ! It was originally Deb's. It has some Aptasia on it. (It was an attempt to get my CBB feeding.) It now sits in my vacant 90g that became heavily infested with ich. You can bet it's infested...let me know if this interests ya'... :rolleyes: :lol:

Wow! I'd love to get some new aptasia, the gene pool in my tank is pretty tight, they're all coming out a bit retarded looking. :razz:

AJ_77
04-29-2004, 11:08 PM
Danny, I'll PM you. Gettin' a bit nutty in here...

:razz: BTW, the rock in the pic didn't come from Deb... although I have others you may be interested in.

:biggrin:

rodsboys
04-30-2004, 12:03 AM
After 16 views, someone could at least decline... :lol:

Wow! I'd love to get some new aptasia, the gene pool in my tank is pretty tight, they're all coming out a bit retarded looking.

LMAO You guys kill me.This stuff is priceless.

Cap'n
04-30-2004, 03:07 AM
I'm interested in the shroom rock as well if you still have it.
And that goes for any others out there in Calgary who have too many of these and other beginner corals. I'm just getting into turning my tank into a reef and would love some help starting out.
Thanks,
Cpt

Quinn
04-30-2004, 03:22 AM
I recognize those 'shrooms...

Bob I
04-30-2004, 03:41 AM
I'm interested in the shroom rock as well if you still have it.
And that goes for any others out there in Calgary who have too many of these and other beginner corals. I'm just getting into turning my tank into a reef and would love some help starting out.
Thanks,
Cpt

I have some Red Mushrooms, Striped Mushrooms, Some zoanthids, Toadstool, but you have to arrange to come and get them. :rolleyes:

Cap'n
04-30-2004, 07:08 AM
Hey Bob, I'm meeting a couple other forum members on Sunday, can I add you to my Calgary Reef Tour 2004?
Wish I had found a local club earlier, this is great!

Have to say this is far better than the last forum I was using, very informative and low idiot density.

Bob I
04-30-2004, 02:47 PM
Hey Bob, I'm meeting a couple other forum members on Sunday, can I add you to my Calgary Reef Tour 2004?
Wish I had found a local club earlier, this is great!

At this time I am not certain, as I may not be in town. If it gets as warm as predicted, I will not be here.

Have to say this is far better than the last forum I was using, very informative and low idiot density.

That is nice of you to say, however, "idiot density" tends to vary with time. By that I mean that at any given time "idiot density" may be low or high. :mrgreen:

Cap'n
04-30-2004, 06:14 PM
Hey Bob,
My schedule is very flexible so let me know are times are good for you.
Tim