PDA

View Full Version : advice with reef keeper lite software

Douglas
02-08-2012, 02:48 AM
I bought a reef keeper lite RKL plus, and I'm having issues trying to download and use the software, to control in on my PC. Anyone have any advice they can share?

George
02-08-2012, 03:50 AM
Please be more specific, what kind of problems you are running into? Can't download? Can't install? The software can't find your hardware?

Douglas
02-08-2012, 10:27 AM
I've installed the software, but hardware does not recognize software, and updates seem to be difficult and confusing to upload. I'm tryin to install and program it, before i switch it over, from the setup of powerbars, i have operating my tank already.

pscott99
02-08-2012, 03:37 PM
Myreef 2.0 is what you want and it installs fine to windows versions. Then you plug in the usb key that they gave you and the phone cable into the controller. It should recognize it right away if your usb port is working. Their support site is not to bad if you need help. Or phone them.

Cal_stir
02-08-2012, 09:10 PM
start MYREEF, the home page will come up, then plug the SID only into your computer, in the left hand column the SID will be displayed, click on it , the SID info will be displayed on the main page, it should say version 2.08 of 2.08, if not, you need to update it. Then plug each module, 1 at a time into the SID, the module will show up under the SID, if it needs to be updated it will be red, if so, update it, and so on with the other modules.
Then connect all modules with the buss cables, turn on the power bars and it should work.