PDA

View Full Version : Chiller...

Pisces
02-27-2004, 10:44 PM
I currently have a chiller that I'm not using (it's used and I've never set it up). It's from a lobster tank.

I was hoping to set up a tank with it, either big and bright enough to need a chiller, or perhaps a west coast style tank.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to complete a setup for a while so I think I'll sell it. :frown: Not sure what to ask for it yet.....

Let me know if interested and maybe we can work something out! There's lots of other things that I want/need :biggrin: :wink:

Also, if you're not interested and know what I should be asking....that would be helpful too! :rolleyes:

Quinn
02-27-2004, 10:53 PM
People will want to know what horsepower it is... :smile:

fresh
02-27-2004, 11:08 PM
I am definately interested, what were you thinking to ask for it?

thanks

Fresh.

Pisces
02-28-2004, 12:04 AM
For those interested I will try to find out more info. I don't have it with me at the moment.

Like I said, I've never hooked it up....I got it used so I don't know how old it is.

I'll try to find out Horsepower, and anything else it says on it. I'll also try to get a picture for those who were asking.

Thanks for your interest......still not sure on price though.....any suggestions from anyone with chiller experience :question:

golden69_ca
02-28-2004, 12:41 AM
get me a name and model number on the compressor and i can get the info on the compressor's hp

Pisces
02-28-2004, 01:45 AM
That would be great! Thanks! :biggrin:

I'll get the info tomorrow!

zulu_principle
02-28-2004, 04:12 PM
Golden69_ca knows chillers and refrigeration, and electrical, and...............

PM him on a price level as he has also sold a few into the market.

Wendell

Pisces
03-01-2004, 06:11 PM
Sorry I haven't posted any new info.....my sister had a baby :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: so I was out of town for a bit. I will get more info today.

BT
03-02-2004, 12:34 AM
I am interested if the price is right.

Thanks.
BT

03-02-2004, 07:56 AM
I'm interested as well. already PM 'ed you before. Thanks

Pisces
03-02-2004, 03:36 PM
I had my boyfriend go and look at it yesterday.....(it's not at home right now) and he said there is no writing on it at all. :frown:

I don't know......I'll try to take some pictures tonight.... :neutral:

Now I really don't know what to ask...... :rolleyes:

Make me an offer! Keep in mind I do need lights, so if someone wants to make a trade...

Pisces
03-04-2004, 06:31 PM
I've posted some pictures in the equip gallery.....

It's different then what most people are expecting.