PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Blue Spot Jawfish

dc4
02-02-2012, 07:47 AM
Looking for a blue spot jawfish, I was too late to Ocean Aquatics and the last one they had was sold and on hold. If anyone has one that they are willing to sell, I would be happy to buy it or trade for some frags in my tank. If anyone spots one available, let me know, thanks! :mrgreen:

dc4
02-08-2012, 08:03 AM
Still looking...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

gobytron
02-08-2012, 02:16 PM
IME, you just wont find one outside of an LFS...

They dont have a great survival record to begin with and dont often make it to a second owner...

coreyskylar
02-09-2012, 01:31 AM
I had two both jumped out,one through egg crate.

gobytron
02-09-2012, 02:02 PM
ouch...
They are my all time favourite fish but I tried to keep 3 different yellow jawfish and none lasted the first night.

I did have a gold specs that I had for almost 7 months but after these experiences, just wouldnt want to spend 200+ on one of these fish.

I'd be surprised if you couldnt just ask Rene at JL or Janet at OA to order one for you...

msjboy
02-09-2012, 02:46 PM
King Ed Petstore had one back in late december.... was around $169 I believe.... also aquacon.com (USA) had them on sale at $69...they are now $99.

msjboy

Bblinks
02-09-2012, 04:00 PM
DC4, Get Jim at OA to order some for you. I have one at home that's eating everything, if Jim can't get it then maybe we can trade for some of your amazing frags. See how it goes.

dc4
02-09-2012, 04:28 PM
DC4, Get Jim at OA to order some for you. I have one at home that's eating everything, if Jim can't get it then maybe we can trade for some of your amazing frags. See how it goes.

OA can order it for me, i'm just an impatient guy which is killer in this hobby, lol.

If you ate willing to trade, i'm down for that as well. Feel free to pm me things you are looking for and I'll tell you what I have. I am willing to trade almost anything in my tank for it. :eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk