PDA

View Full Version : MY1st fish dream !

Acipenser
01-31-2012, 11:41 AM
Well a nightmare actually ! I kept dreaming that my new Clarkii clown was annoying my GBTA and he decided to relocate himself, I think I woke up 4 or 5 times and i wanted to come down stairs to look at my tank but wsas afraid if i did my wife would KNOW how crazy I am . :wink:

Nano
01-31-2012, 12:39 PM
hehehe it happens to me as well

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-31-2012, 02:23 PM
You avoid those nightmares by NOT sleeping all night.:wink:

Went to bed at 5am and Felicia decides she needs a bathroom break and then a PBJ at 7am.

AWESOME!!!!:sad:

ScubaSteve
01-31-2012, 04:59 PM
I had a dream last week that the whole front pane of my tank just fell right out. I caught the glass and was trying to hold it on place but here were large gaps be aide the glass didn't fit right any more. However, no water was leaking out... There was just a wall of water. Weird stuff...

I need a life... Geeesh.

eli@fijireefrock.com
01-31-2012, 07:31 PM
HAhahaha you guys crack me up.after a long meeting I needed a laugh...
I would take seahorse-fanatic advice and not sleep::shocked!:

claymax
01-31-2012, 09:10 PM
my fishmares usually involve some kind of tank transfer, and chiclids, which end up being thrown in the garbage or something

Nano
02-01-2012, 12:08 AM
to add to my original post

my most recent fishmare!

I was cleaning the 100g cichlid tank(in my dreams duhhhh) when I notice a small chip inside the tank on the front panel. then it slowly started to crack....:twised: thats when the cat came into the picture, and jumped up on the tank, knocking the lights off and lid into the tank, cutting my favorite cichlid in half, at this time the tank burst and I woke up and ran to the tank lol:lol: