PDA

View Full Version : 2 48" aquamedic 6x54

dwerbs87
01-27-2012, 03:57 AM
I have 2 48" aqua medic 6 bulb lights with moon lights, I currently have over an 8 foot tank. They are both a year old with 6 month old Korallen-Zucht lights. Bought new for $450 each plus $360 for the lights. I'm asking $350 for each or $600 if you take both.
The Ocean Light is the next generation family of lighting products from Aqua Medic. They are packed with all the best attributes of the renowned Aqua Medic Ocean Light series including the finest German bulb holders, superior reflectors and aluminum housings in a black powder coat finish.

"A hands down favorite among European aquarists, the T-5 bulb format is the latest in fluorescent technology. The Ocean Light T5's internal electronic ballasts provide cool and reliable service while simplifying installation. A variety of sizes ensure that you'll find the ideal fixture for your moderate-light reef tanks, fish-only systems or freshwater live-plant aquaria.

Aqua Medic Ocean Light T5 systems come complete with a hanging kit and mounting legs (mounting legs are designed for rimless aquariums) for direct attachment to glass aquariums."

dwerbs87
01-27-2012, 04:35 PM
bump

dwerbs87
03-07-2012, 10:45 PM
Make me an offer, on these, whatever you think is fair. I just replaced the bulbs, thinking I was going to keep them but then found a good price on some LEDs.