PDA

View Full Version : FS - 6' Aqualight Pro 3x150w, 4x96w PC actinic, 4x1w LED moonlight

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-27-2012, 01:42 AM
So, I will be changing out my lights this weekend and will have my 6' Aqualight Pro available for sale. This has been a great light for my tank and I actually would have no problems just holding onto it for my next tank (except with 2 kids now I doubt we have the space to do a second 6' reef in the next several years). This is the 150w version.

http://www.aquacon.com/CoralifeAqualightPro.html

So, pricing this to sell. $300 for this great all-in-one light (brand new $1199 plus tax). Comes with near new Phoenix and Aquaconnect 14000k bulbs (changed around Christmas time). May be all Phoenix but not 100% sure.

This is a steal of a price. NOT desperate to sell and this is a very fair price so NO lowballers please.

If I sell it, then the money goes into Felicia's university fund. If not, then I will hold onto it as a spare for the reef tank or gut it for a DIY LED fixture.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony 604-868-5553

Acipenser
01-27-2012, 02:42 AM
I wish I had room for a 6' tank my 2' is getting crammed ! I think the light is the best thing to build a tank around !

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-27-2012, 02:46 AM
I wish I had room for a 6' tank my 2' is getting crammed ! I think the light is the best thing to build a tank around !

Want me to help you find a 6' system (but I'm thinking a new spouse would also be in order if you bring that home):twised:

Acipenser
01-27-2012, 02:51 AM
She gave me her "red pocket money" so I could go buy a frogspawn tonight ! Good luck with the sale. I am just waiting for the kids hamster to pass on so I can st up my 40g.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-27-2012, 03:47 AM
I am just waiting for the kids hamster to pass on so I can st up my 40g.

Got a cat???:twised:

Light is now tentatively sold to a buddy in Mission.

Anthony

kafug
01-27-2012, 05:18 PM
She gave me her "red pocket money" so I could go buy a frogspawn tonight ! Good luck with the sale. I am just waiting for the kids hamster to pass on so I can st up my 40g.

How did that arsenic get in their lol
:biggrin:

Flash
01-27-2012, 09:30 PM
are you willing to ship if we pay for shipping? I might also be able to get my father to pick it up from you as he lives in tsawwassen.

thank you

Lyndsy

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-27-2012, 10:01 PM
If my friend backs out, then yeah, I hold it for your dad to pick up. It's far too big, bulky, and heavy for me to try to box up and feel safe about shipping it.