PDA

View Full Version : LF: frags red deer

claymax
01-26-2012, 03:37 PM
anyone got any coral for sale in red deer? no softies please.

azulikit
01-27-2012, 12:31 AM
Got some purple digi, green and orange. Tan stag and green milli as well.

claymax
01-27-2012, 03:06 AM
Well sorta bad news fellas, tank crashed cause the sister in law forgot to fill the ATO resivoir, however the digi that I had got from azulikit looks ok, so hopefully a large water change will remedy the situation and I'll be ok to take frags

azulikit
01-27-2012, 03:40 AM
Well sorta bad news fellas, tank crashed cause the sister in law forgot to fill the ATO resivoir, however the digi that I had got from azulikit looks ok, so hopefully a large water change will remedy the situation and I'll be ok to take frags

Try not to panic, go easy with the water changes. A large water change could lead to bigger problems. Good luck and if you need a hand LMK.

The Grizz
01-27-2012, 03:54 AM
Ah crap Clay!! When you say crash what all happened?

claymax
01-28-2012, 04:34 AM
Oh well I went to work for for 26 days and had my sister in law top up the ATO. Needless to say she forgot. My ATO pump burnt out and by the time I was home the return section of my sump was dry. The pump still works although not too well. One of the mollies I was using to cycle the tank died b/c the temperature fell and well that about sums it up

The Grizz
01-28-2012, 04:38 AM
Yes that would do it, never thought of the temp drop. That sucks dude but at least it was not full of expensive coral & fish yet.