PDA

View Full Version : LF: Cheato - Calgary

RajReef
01-21-2012, 08:50 PM
Just wondering if anyone would have some extra cheato in Calgary....I could pick it up this weekend

reefwars
01-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Just wondering if anyone would have some extra cheato in Calgary....I could pick it up this weekend

i could spare some im in the SE , tomorrow would be best for me if you can make it:)

the only catch is when it grows out for you just keep the free cheato train a rolling to other reefers who want some k :)

Davidbugera
01-21-2012, 10:02 PM
i could spare some im in the SE , tomorrow would be best for me if you can make it:)

the only catch is when it grows out for you just keep the free cheato train a rolling to other reefers who want some k :)

Same goes for me but I got some red macro(dragons breath I think) and some green stick bubble macro along with cheato I need gone I no longer have a refuge that this will work in I live se as well

reefwars
01-21-2012, 10:24 PM
Same goes for me but I got some red macro(dragons breath I think) and some green stick bubble macro along with cheato I need gone I no longer have a refuge that this will work in I live se as well

ill take your red macro and the bubble macro??? let me know i can even shoot ya a zoo frag if you want??:P

Davidbugera
01-21-2012, 10:43 PM
ill take your red macro and the bubble macro??? let me know i can even shoot ya a zoo frag if you want??:P

Done

RajReef
01-22-2012, 12:36 AM
Hi Reefwars, that works with me, please let me know where in SE you are located.

p.s. I promise I will keep the cheato train rolling :)

reefwars
01-22-2012, 01:37 AM
Hi Reefwars, that works with me, please let me know where in SE you are located.

p.s. I promise I will keep the cheato train rolling :)

pm'd

lastlight
01-22-2012, 05:35 AM
My ball is now donation-ready as well. In the SE too lol. We have some good chaeto representation down here!