PDA

View Full Version : GROUP BUY - Calcium / Alk / Magnesium

Chin_Lee
01-20-2012, 08:09 PM
Hello everyone
I'm planning to buy some bulk reagents for my calcium / alk / magnesium next week. I will extend the following availability and prices to those in the Lower Mainland. Prices listed below includes taxes and yes I rounded the amounts up ($1-2) so I don't have to deal with petty change.

RULES OF THE GROUP BUY:
if you don't like the fact that I'm making $1-2 on your purchase, don't participate and don't comment........ (don't care :lol:)
I WILL NOT SPLIT BAGS FOR YOU.
I WILL NOT OPEN A BAG OF REAGENT FOR YOU and I WILL NOT HAVE A SCALE AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO WEIGH YOUR PORTION TO SPLIT IT. Please do so at your own place.
If you want to split a bag, express your interest on this thread. When you've identified others in the thread, please continue to arrange via PMs. (I don't want a 10 page long thread of two people discussing who how what when to split a bag with). I will hand over the bag of reagent to one person who can then split the bag whichever way you wish.
To assist the splitting of bags, I will take payment in 50/50 portions but I will only release the bag to one of the party (IE - Mr A pays 50% and Mrs. B pays 50% and I give the ENTIRE bag to Mrs. B) I will not entertain Mr. A paying 21%, Mrs. B paying 5%, Mr. C paying 9.875% and Mrs. D paying 64.125%
pay first unless I agree otherwise. If you need to pay me on pickup, I will do so on a CASE BY CASE basis (ie - if i don't know you, sorry but please pay up first). I take PAYPAL, EMAIL TRANSFER, CASH, CHEQUES. Four very easy payment options. Paypal and Email transfer to chin_lee@hotmail.com
I can meet for payment and pickup of merchandise at my residence or at my work location. I live in Surrey (Newton area) and I work in Richmond (Steveston / No 5 Road).
If you need me to deliver, I will charge you a MINIMUM $10 delivery fee for my time. Frankly I don't intend to lose too much time nor money to do you a favor.
LIST OF PRODUCTS:

CAL CHLORIDE ANHYD 94-97% PELLETS (Food Grade), Brand is OxyChem (who took the business over from Dow Flakes). This is more potent in Calcium and you should use 20% less than recommended by Randy. (4 cups instead of 5)
$55 for 22.68 kg bag
UPDATE: I'm waiting for pricing for USP grade CaCl at 99.7% purity. I will post the results when I get them... probably next week.

SOD BICARBONATE (USP grade), Arm & Hammer
$35 for 22.7 kg bag

MAGNESIUM SULPHATE, EPSOM SALTS, USP grade
$30 for 22.7 kg bag

MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE FLAKE (Brand - DEAD SEA)
$45 for 25 kg bag

Thanks.

Reefer Rob
01-20-2012, 08:13 PM
Hi Chin

Count me in for a bag of Calcium Chloride.

Chin_Lee
01-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Saturday bump

Chin_Lee
01-25-2012, 03:14 PM
I'm going to put through this order sometime end of this week or next.
So far I have the following:

Chin Lee - Calcium Chloride, Mag Chloride, Mag Sulfate,
Reefer Rob - Calcium Chloride
Chowder - sodium bicarbonate, Mag Chloride
Casey8 - Calcium Chloride
Apexi - Calcium Chloride, Mag Chloride, Mag Sulfate,
If you are interested, please PM or post.

Thanks

chin

Chowder
01-26-2012, 04:42 PM
Hey Chin, I will take a bag of the MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE FLAKE (Brand - DEAD SEA) as well.

Thanks, Chris

Chin_Lee
02-01-2012, 04:30 PM
I am putting through the order this Friday so I'm closing it at 11:59pm Thursday February 2.

apexi
02-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Darn saw this one too late. Is there still a chance to get in for 1 bag each of MgSul, MgCl, calcium chloride??

Chin_Lee
02-07-2012, 05:20 PM
CLOSED
Thanks
Chin