PDA

View Full Version : LF: Acanthurus Maculiceps (Calgary)

lastlight
01-20-2012, 04:16 AM
Anyone need a bigger home for theirs? Anyone seen one for sale?

Please let me know thanks!

Chowder
01-20-2012, 04:31 AM
I've seen them come in time to time at J&L.

Chris

Anyone need a bigger home for theirs? Anyone seen one for sale?

Please let me know thanks!

lastlight
01-20-2012, 04:35 AM
Yeah if I have no luck by the time summer comes I'll start asking there as well. I don't want to try shipping a fish (for the first time too) in winter.

Do you still have yours?

Chowder
01-20-2012, 04:43 AM
No it passed way alittle after one of my tank moves. Not sure if it caught something or just got to stressed out.

Chris

Yeah if I have no luck by the time summer comes I'll start asking there as well. I don't want to try shipping a fish (for the first time too) in winter.

Do you still have yours?

Chaloupa
01-20-2012, 04:17 PM
I got one from J&L last year listed as a "ear spot tang" (I had no idea at the time what he was) and paid very very little...I love the little guy...not fast growing that's for sure..but great personality. Sorry, mine won't outgrow my tank but if I see one I'll let you know. I've had mine for over a year.

lastlight
01-20-2012, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the info. Yeah I've been watching your video to fill the gap in the meantime lol =)

Sumfingwong
01-20-2012, 05:14 PM
Ordering from JL was easy, I did it a couple months ago. If you plan on placing an order again, let me know. I plan on ordering more livestock from them after my mass die off. I'm leaving my tank running with the remaining chromis for the time being.