PDA

View Full Version : ft edmonton

zuzes20011
01-17-2012, 07:33 PM
hey guys i have a big skimmer that was used on my 110 just needs a pump 2 black and white damsels and 1 long tailed damsel i realy need lights for a small cube tank and a littel bit of live rock thanks

pic is of the skimmer im going to clean it up a bit

zuzes20011
01-18-2012, 12:15 AM
realy no one im no looing for much for this stuff just need it gone

zuzes20011
01-20-2012, 05:45 PM
well cant keep them any longer so guess there being flushed

mod pls close post

Flash
01-20-2012, 05:54 PM
take them to blueworld, don't flush them.

try selling the skimmer

Aquattro
01-20-2012, 06:44 PM
We don't close threads.
A. You need to list what what you have and a price. It gets peoples attention and they know right away if they're interested. It's also a posting rule for buy/sell forums..
B. It appears you're looking to trade $2 fish for lights, etc, so you're not going to get any takers.

Try redoing your post, the skimmer is probably worth a few bucks to someone.
Post a second thread on what you're looking for and how much you want to spend. You'll get better results.

howdy20012002
01-20-2012, 07:23 PM
honestly, I didn't get what you were looking to do when I first read the ad. it isn`t very clear. Just a point.
that being said, please don't flush the fish.
I believe we have a moral obligation to the stuff that has been ripped out of the ocean for our benefit and that doesn`t include flushing them down the toilet when they become inconvenient.
I will buy them from you if you are asking a reasonable amount.
like previously mentioned, trading some very cheap fish and a cheap skimmer that is missing parts for a light and live rock probably ain`t the easiest nor realistic expectation.
the skimmer that you have is a cheap, not very effective skimmer and without a pump is pretty worthless and most people on here aren`t going to be interested.
However, I will buy the fish from you if ask a reasonable amount.
Neal

fencer
01-20-2012, 07:23 PM
don't flush the fish I have space for them

zuzes20011
01-20-2012, 09:39 PM
ok first off damsels are like 7.99

2.the skimmer works great i have used it for 3 years on my tanks

3. I was looking for a littel led light or a pound or 2 of live rock for a 3 gallon cube

I think 3 damsel and a skimmer is worth like the 10 bucks worth of a trade I was asking for

howdy20012002
01-20-2012, 09:43 PM
regardless of everything else - you should not be flushing live fish down the freaking toilet.
"I was looking for a littel led light or a pound or 2 of live rock for a 3 gallon cube" would have been something you probably should have stated at the start....because that isnt' that unreasonable.
however, I assumed that you wanted a decent(more expensive) light and more than a lb or two of LR.
and I hope for the fishes sake that you didn't flush them.
despite what I have said here, I am still willing to buy them.

HaZRaTTy
01-20-2012, 09:43 PM
honestly, I didn't get what you were looking to do when I first read the ad. it isn`t very clear. Just a point.
that being said, please don't flush the fish.
I believe we have a moral obligation to the stuff that has been ripped out of the ocean for our benefit and that doesn`t include flushing them down the toilet when they become inconvenient.
I will buy them from you if you are asking a reasonable amount.
like previously mentioned, trading some very cheap fish and a cheap skimmer that is missing parts for a light and live rock probably ain`t the easiest nor realistic expectation.
the skimmer that you have is a cheap, not very effective skimmer and without a pump is pretty worthless and most people on here aren`t going to be interested.
However, I will buy the fish from you if ask a reasonable amount.
Neal

+1

Don't flush the fish, if that was your attempt of some attention from Canreefers you got it......

Flash
01-20-2012, 09:47 PM
regardless of everything else - you should not be flushing live fish down the freaking toilet.

makes you look like crap.... might just want to re-think how you post things. don't kill live things for no reason.

zuzes20011
01-20-2012, 10:02 PM
most people ask questions be for jumping to conclusions

and im not one that much cares how i look to someone els

howdy20012002
01-20-2012, 10:10 PM
It isn't about worrying about what people think of you, it is about what is morally and ethically right.
for future reference, when you are looking to trade for something, being descriptive and offering as much detail as possible would probably help things go smoother.