PDA

View Full Version : New guy

fishdaddy3
02-24-2004, 05:21 AM
:biggrin: I just registered and I wanted to give a shout out to everyone on the board. I moved last year from my home of 6 years and I had to tear down my 120 gal. reef tank but never got the chance to set up in the new house becasue of a lot of personal stuff...My rock has been sitting in a garbage can and rubbermaids for 8 months now and i was very frustrated :cry: , but i started going to reef forums on the net and it has given me direction again :biggrin: . This place is the shizzo, I love that it's Canadian and ya'll so smart. Anyways, I am in the process of setting up a 90 gallon to reseed all that PREVIOUSLY :redface: live rock. Any advice would be great as to how I would do this. I am going to set the 90 up as a bare bottom just until the rock is reseeded(so that I can siphon out any decaying and dead matter) and then by that time I should have my 120 and 108 up running and then I will do what it is that we do. Also, I have never built anything in my life, and after visiting the DIY forum and gaining inspiration I built my self a canopy for my 90...it looks frikkin' DOPE!!!
Well anyways, just wanted to say WASSUP!!!!!!!

UnderWorldAquatics
02-24-2004, 05:27 AM
welcome to the list, do we know eachother? Its Kyle, Jacks buddy from A-Z
if you need some liverock to borrow or some sand to seed you sandbed, let us know...

fishdaddy3
02-24-2004, 05:31 AM
I used to work at the Blockbuster in westbank-the Bald head Fijian. You used to work at Total and then you started your own gig. Am I right? You were the only guy at Total that ever knew anything about the saltwater stuff. Cheers, Man!! :biggrin:

UnderWorldAquatics
02-24-2004, 05:32 AM
lol, yeah that was me....
that was awhile ago, what a joke that was.....
oh well, things are better
Glad to hear from you!

BCOrchidGuy
02-24-2004, 06:20 AM
welcome to the board.

Doug