PDA

View Full Version : Frag Swap Victoria?

windcoast reefs
01-13-2012, 06:20 AM
Anyone interested in a frag swap? I would host it but I have no parking! If anyone else is interested, hopefully we can get something going soon!

Borderjumper
01-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Of course! If there's enough interest I wouldn't mind having it at my place again.. I have parking. You would have to put it together tho Jake :mrgreen:

Aquattro
01-13-2012, 05:05 PM
I could contribute to that!

christyf5
01-13-2012, 05:32 PM
I'd be interested :biggrin:

windcoast reefs
01-13-2012, 06:56 PM
Of course! If there's enough interest I wouldn't mind having it at my place again.. I have parking. You would have to put it together tho Jake :mrgreen:

That would be perfect. I'll see how much more interest there is and then I can see if we can set a date!

KevinK
01-14-2012, 12:20 AM
would love to attend, ore could host, but there is no 350 display anymore, as well as it might be a drive up to shawnigan lake for some.

at this time my coral are in a temp 7x3 frag table, untill a new tank is build,

duo to this, I would not have any frags, an cant stock any, as the table is packed.

any how, I could drop in when I can fit it in, gust to lock at the stuff, I have no space for now

windcoast reefs
01-14-2012, 03:01 AM
Yeah I think shawnigan lake may be a little far but the more people show up the better!

Borderjumper
01-14-2012, 07:01 AM
Would the afternoon of the 29th work for everyone? The weekend after is Superbowl so that's out!:wink:

Aquattro
01-14-2012, 04:10 PM
Would the afternoon of the 29th work for everyone? The weekend after is Superbowl so that's out!:wink:

Works for me.

christyf5
01-14-2012, 04:25 PM
Works for me.

+1

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-14-2012, 04:29 PM
If someone will pick us up, maybe I'll hop a ferry and bring over some goodies with Felicia (my little girl). Been to all the Nanaimo frag swaps (although those were in the summer "hint, hint"). Wouldn't be nice to miss the Victoria gathering:wink::biggrin:

Youngster Dan
01-14-2012, 06:11 PM
I'm in! I have no frags, but I do have a penny or two that I can trade.

freezetyle
01-15-2012, 12:00 AM
i will start making some frags!

lngrhaul
01-15-2012, 12:29 AM
Sounds good to me - and the 29th would be good as well.

Borderjumper
01-15-2012, 12:30 AM
Ugggg my fingers are full of frag glue!:mrgreen:

Aquattro
01-15-2012, 01:15 AM
Before I make any frags, how much interest is there in SPS?

windcoast reefs
01-15-2012, 03:43 PM

I'm interested!

Youngster Dan
01-15-2012, 07:21 PM
I will buy some SPS for sure

Aquattro
01-15-2012, 09:25 PM
ok, frags will be made :)

freezetyle
01-16-2012, 04:29 AM

me too.

Might be good to take some photos of the pieces you have then people can say a few requests:wink:

Aquattro
01-16-2012, 05:42 AM
me too.

Might be good to take some photos of the pieces you have then people can say a few requests:wink:

Nah, I'll just surprise everyone :) I have to have a look and see what needs trimming, I've got a few that aren't getting fragged anytime soon, and chances are those would be the most wanted..
But, I don't really have anything ugly in the tank, so I should have stuff someone wants.
The full tank shot is up in the 2012 thread, you guys could have a look and if theirs something that really grabs your eye, let me know..

windcoast reefs
01-16-2012, 05:48 AM
Nah, I'll just surprise everyone :) I have to have a look and see what needs trimming, I've got a few that aren't getting fragged anytime soon, and chances are those would be the most wanted..
But, I don't really have anything ugly in the tank, so I should have stuff someone wants.
The full tank shot is up in the 2012 thread, you guys could have a look and if theirs something that really grabs your eye, let me know..

I would be interested in a frag of the plating coral below the yellow tang on the right!

Aquattro
01-16-2012, 06:13 AM
I would be interested in a frag of the plating coral below the yellow tang on the right!

Green cap? Sure.

windcoast reefs
01-16-2012, 06:15 AM
Green cap? Sure.

Yeah the one with the blueish Green rim.

Aquattro
01-16-2012, 01:12 PM
Yeah the one with the blueish Green rim.

Oh, sorry, got my left and right mixed up. You mean the efflo :razz: That's not a fraggable piece, probably never will be. It grows in an almost perfect circle, so cutting it will wreck the shape. There may be a piece that is growing up from the centre, but it's a ways away from being big enough.
Some of the local stores have some efflo pieces, not sure if they would come out like this one.
This one is kinda unique in that it was hand picked in Bali, I have a picture of it in the ocean when it was a baby :)

windcoast reefs
01-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Oh, sorry, got my left and right mixed up. You mean the efflo :razz: That's not a fraggable piece, probably never will be. It grows in an almost perfect circle, so cutting it will wreck the shape. There may be a piece that is growing up from the centre, but it's a ways away from being big enough.
Some of the local stores have some efflo pieces, not sure if they would come out like this one.
This one is kinda unique in that it was hand picked in Bali, I have a picture of it in the ocean when it was a baby :)

No problem I totally understand! It's an amazing piece!

coralcroper
01-16-2012, 10:02 PM
Hey Guys,

So I recently moved here from Ontario and finally after almost two years got a my tank set back up, what this means is I have no frags to trade but are people willing to sell?

Aquattro
01-16-2012, 10:05 PM
Hey Guys,

So I recently moved here from Ontario and finally after almost two years got a my tank set back up, what this means is I have no frags to trade but are people willing to sell?

I think as a rule, trading for cash is widely accepted :)

windcoast reefs
01-16-2012, 11:42 PM
Hey Guys,

Welcome to victoria! Yup I will have at least a dozen for sale! You don't have to worry about that!

windcoast reefs
01-17-2012, 06:47 PM
Bump!

Borderjumper
01-17-2012, 06:53 PM
I don't have many frags ATM, but I cut some Sunset Monty, they will be small, but so will the price :) I have some meteor shower Monty's that are ready, and I also cut some orange/yellow cloves. I may have a couple Duncan's, and I can cut a couple heads off my green and purple frogspawn if anyone is interested. I have a couple of single heads of Aussie acans too. Oh, there's prolly some zoa frags laying around.. And don't forget I have aptasia eating Berghia nudies too!

:mrgreen:No ricordea are for sale

windcoast reefs
01-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Ive got a couple dozen frags that I will be bringing. Mainly sps, lots of montiporas, bird nests, stags and some cool choice frags. That and my favorite 2, a deep water acro ( green with bright blue tips) and a bright pink wild Fiji birdsnest!

I'll post pics so I know what People want!

lngrhaul
01-17-2012, 10:35 PM
Hey Brad - that tourquoise sps in the back right corner is sweet - hope you have some of that at the swap.

also, how do you find your angel in a reef set up? Many problems?

Borderjumper
01-17-2012, 11:01 PM
Hey Brad.. Do you still have that big hunk of.. It was either a pocci or a stylo?
green fuzzy with pink tips? I think you ended up with it during my tank busted episode. If so I would love a piece of it!

Borderjumper
01-17-2012, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE=windcoast reefs;672326]Ive got a couple dozen frags that I will be bringing. Mainly sps, lots of montiporas, bird nests, stags and some cool choice frags. That and my favorite 2, a deep water acro ( green with bright blue tips) and a bright pink wild Fiji birdsnest!

I'll post pics so I know what People want![/QUOT

trade ya a piece of my green birdsnest you were lusting over for a piece of your pink?:mrgreen:

Aquattro
01-17-2012, 11:02 PM
Hey Brad - that tourquoise sps in the back right corner is sweet - hope you have some of that at the swap.

also, how do you find your angel in a reef set up? Many problems?

Ya, I can cut some of that. Grows like a weed.

Angel is a perfect citizen, haven't any trouble with her so far. But, I've read some horror stories, so we'll see what the future brings. So far, she's been in there about 5 months or so..

Borderjumper
01-17-2012, 11:04 PM
If someone will pick us up, maybe I'll hop a ferry and bring over some goodies with Felicia (my little girl). Been to all the Nanaimo frag swaps (although those were in the summer "hint, hint"). Wouldn't be nice to miss the Victoria gathering:wink::biggrin:
I would love to meet you and Felicia.. But I'm driving challenged. Anyone else?

Aquattro
01-17-2012, 11:25 PM
Hey Brad.. Do you still have that big hunk of.. It was either a pocci or a stylo?
green fuzzy with pink tips? I think you ended up with it during my tank busted episode. If so I would love a piece of it!

Shelley, I got rid of it, it was spawning all over the place. Which, luckily, provided me with about 60 frags, I'm sure I can peel a piece off for ya :)

Borderjumper
01-17-2012, 11:42 PM
Shelley, I got rid of it, it was spawning all over the place. Which, luckily, provided me with about 60 frags, I'm sure I can peel a piece off for ya :)
Thanks!

lngrhaul
01-18-2012, 06:43 PM
I could maybe do a ferry pickup

lngrhaul
01-18-2012, 06:47 PM
I have a very large frogspawn - over 30 heads - that I would love to trade if anyone is interested. I could get 100-150 in store credit so would be in that neighbourhood. Small frags would be fine.....let me know cause I won't bring it unless someone is interested. It is a good grower and I've had the mother colony for 3 years.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-18-2012, 06:53 PM
I could maybe do a ferry pickup

PM sent.:biggrin:

Chaloupa
01-19-2012, 05:47 AM
Tagging along with the hopes I can make this one!!! I just fragged my nuclear green plays and could frag some SPS too

windcoast reefs
01-19-2012, 05:49 AM
[QUOTE=windcoast reefs;672326]Ive got a couple dozen frags that I will be bringing. Mainly sps, lots of montiporas, bird nests, stags and some cool choice frags. That and my favorite 2, a deep water acro ( green with bright blue tips) and a bright pink wild Fiji birdsnest!

I'll post pics so I know what People want![/QUOT

trade ya a piece of my green birdsnest you were lusting over for a piece of your pink?:mrgreen:

Sounds like a deal to me!

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-19-2012, 08:22 AM
Will be bringing a cooler full of sps frags and small colonies from Marie's tank (going up to Powell River Thursday afternoon). Feel free to check out her latest pics of her tank/corals and send me a list of what you want me to bring over to the Island.

An incomplete list:

Rainbow Stylo
Pink Pocci
Diff. coloured Milli
Purple Acro.
Diff. coloured Monti cap.
Diff. coloured Monti. digitata
Other Acros.
Rainbow & Superman encrusting Monti.

Werbo
01-19-2012, 01:17 PM
I'm interested in attending. Not buying or selling but mostly to say "Hi" and meet some other island reefers.

Aquattro
01-19-2012, 01:37 PM
I'm interested in attending. Not buying or selling but mostly to say "Hi" and meet some other island reefers.

Sorry Tyler, you have to buy or sell. No "saying hi" stuff allowed. It's a rule. Ok, I made that up.
Don't you need frags for the "new" tank???

Werbo
01-19-2012, 02:35 PM
I am still holding off.

Can you keep a secret?

I may order a totally new custom tank from Dave at Concept Aquatics. Keep that quite...

Probably put the order in this weekend.

windcoast reefs
01-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Will be bringing a cooler full of sps frags and small colonies from Marie's tank (going up to Powell River Thursday afternoon). Feel free to check out her latest pics of her tank/corals and send me a list of what you want me to bring over to the Island.

An incomplete list:

Rainbow Stylo
Pink Pocci
Diff. coloured Milli
Purple Acro.
Diff. coloured Monti cap.
Diff. coloured Monti. digitata
Other Acros.
Rainbow & Superman encrusting Monti.

Have any bright green milli, and is the purple acro completely purple, or just tips?

christyf5
01-19-2012, 03:39 PM
I am still holding off.

Can you keep a secret?

I may order a totally new custom tank from Dave at Concept Aquatics. Keep that quite...

Probably put the order in this weekend.

Ooh can you quietly tell us, I mean Brad, how big the tank will be? Don't worry, its all hush hush :wink:

Werbo
01-19-2012, 04:30 PM
I currently have Jamie Cross's old 120G (all you old reefers who remember Jamie's TOTM)

New tank will be 120G but with a coast to coast external overflow and black abs backgound.

coralcroper
01-19-2012, 06:53 PM
I might of missed this in thread, but where is the swap taking place?

Borderjumper
01-19-2012, 07:17 PM
Ooh can you quietly tell us, I mean Brad, how big the tank will be? Don't worry, its all hush hush :wink:
:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:
Not hearing anything...

lngrhaul
01-19-2012, 08:11 PM
So Shelley, we're using your place?? What time are we starting?

Rice Reef
01-20-2012, 05:12 AM
Hey,count me in! I'm willing to frag my money tree coral for some of your nice corals... Pls post some pics so I'll know how much I need to frag!

Borderjumper
01-20-2012, 05:31 AM
So Shelley, we're using your place?? What time are we starting?
Yes my place. How about 2 pm?

Borderjumper
01-20-2012, 05:31 AM
Hey,count me in! I'm willing to frag my money tree coral for some of your nice corals... Pls post some pics so I'll know how much I need to frag!

HAHA:mrgreen:

lngrhaul
01-20-2012, 05:27 PM
Yes my place. How about 2 pm?

never mind - this works for me/us

Chin_Lee
01-20-2012, 08:23 PM
I've posted a group buy here.
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=673570#post673570

If there is enough interest, you guys can see if enough people can pitch in to pay for Anthony's ferry ride over to deliver the goods.

Not sure if it will be worthwhile but I'll leave it in your court to arrange amongst yourselves and with him.

windcoast reefs
01-23-2012, 05:13 AM
Bump!

Kmarrs
01-23-2012, 09:26 PM
I think I can make it.

Borderjumper
01-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Can I get a count of all who are planning to attend and what they are bringing? :mrgreen:

Aquattro
01-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Me. Bringing about a dozen SPS. Probably the family in tow :)

christyf5
01-27-2012, 05:40 PM
Me too, no family. Dunno about frags tank isn't looking so hot lately.

Borderjumper
01-27-2012, 06:55 PM
Me. Bringing about a dozen SPS. Probably the family in tow :)
Groovy.. The Mrs and miniyou are always welcome!

Borderjumper
01-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Me too, no family. Dunno about frags tank isn't looking so hot lately.
Running away from the family eh lol bring me an orange shroom trade ya for a blue?

christyf5
01-27-2012, 07:31 PM
Running away from the family eh lol bring me an orange shroom trade ya for a blue?

Righto and the bonus slimer as well :biggrin:

Borderjumper
01-27-2012, 08:56 PM
Righto and the bonus slimer as well :biggrin:

Sweet.. Speaking of which.how do Homemade brownies and choco-chip cookies sound?

windcoast reefs
01-27-2012, 09:44 PM
I'm showing up and I'm bringing 2 dozen frags or so!

Borderjumper
01-27-2012, 10:03 PM
I'm showing up and I'm bringing 2 dozen frags or so!

sweet!!

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Unfortunately, my work is going to interfere with my ability to take off again this weekend and I probably won't be able to make this swap meet after all. Darn bills to pay:twised:

Well, I guess it was too much to hope for two weekends in a row to take off on coral runs out-of-town. Swamped with work (and a Chinese New Year's 10 course banquet on Saturday night:wink:) so my weekend is shot.

If things change I will let pm & post here.

Otherwise, hope everyone has a blast and do lots of selling, buying, and trading.

lngrhaul
01-27-2012, 11:24 PM
I've got no frags but I'll show up with some cash!!

Kmarrs
01-28-2012, 12:23 AM
Gary and I from Clearwater will be attending, see you all Sunday. :D

christyf5
01-28-2012, 02:33 AM
Sweet.. Speaking of which.how do Homemade brownies and choco-chip cookies sound?

Like its a good thing my weight watchers points roll over tomorrow LOL!:razz:

Aquattro
01-28-2012, 02:40 AM
Like its a good thing my weight watchers points roll over tomorrow LOL!:razz:

Did you get that recipe from my Christy for those chickpea brownies?? Awesome, and low cal/fat... :razz:

StirCrazy
01-28-2012, 02:43 AM
chickpea brownies?? Awesome, and low cal/fat... :razz:

chickpea brownies, is it just me or does that just sound wrong......

Steve

Aquattro
01-28-2012, 02:45 AM
chickpea brownies, is it just be or does that just sound wrong......

Steve

Sorry, this thread is for Victoria people. You left.....remember? :razz: lol

Ya, I know, so wrong, but I ate one anyway, and it was incredible!! And quit jacking threads....

christyf5
01-28-2012, 02:51 AM
Did you get that recipe from my Christy for those chickpea brownies?? Awesome, and low cal/fat... :razz:

nope, bugging her on fb for it now :mrgreen:

Borderjumper
01-28-2012, 02:57 AM
nope, bugging her on fb for it now :mrgreen:
Sounds interesting.. Sending Brads Christy a friend request!

Aquattro
01-28-2012, 03:07 AM
Sounds interesting.. Sending Brads Christy a friend request!

Oh, and ask for the butter chicken recipe, best I've ever had!

lngrhaul
01-28-2012, 03:21 AM
ok, maybe there should be a recipie swap in addition to the frags......just sayin

Aquattro
01-28-2012, 03:27 AM
ok, maybe there should be a recipie swap in addition to the frags......just sayin

Keep your eyes on the girls, I bet they get into that too! Hopefully that distracts mine from seeing any new additions :razz:

Aquattro
01-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Shelley, are you going to have a tub set up for floating frags? I can bring a large tote if you need one.

Borderjumper
01-28-2012, 05:15 PM
Shelley, are you going to have a tub set up for floating frags? I can bring a large tote if you need one.

I will set one up today so that it's warm. Can I suggest that everyone bringIng frags mark your bags with your name and contents.. It makes it so much easier.

Also if any sellers want to post pictures of the frags or colony's in this thread, I will have a laptop so that buyers can log in and look at the pictures.

Dive_dry
01-28-2012, 07:22 PM
hi Shelley i was wondering if you could pm me your address as i got off work earlier than planed so i can attend and i some frags to had more but when old frag tank broke lost a lot but who hasn't

Borderjumper
01-28-2012, 07:28 PM
hi Shelley i was wondering if you could pm me your address as i got off work earlier than planed so i can attend and i some frags to had more but when old frag tank broke lost a lot but who hasn't
Pm sent

Werbo
01-29-2012, 04:30 PM
Could you PM me the time & address. Cheers
TW

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-29-2012, 04:33 PM
Have fun everybody. I will be working all day after all, but I'll be thinking of you:sad::biggrin:

Cade
01-29-2012, 05:28 PM
Im in! Bringing some unique bright orange zoa's and perhaps some Hollywood Stunner chalice. Ring any bells shelley? :razz:

Could you please pm the address its been a long time...

Borderjumper
01-30-2012, 02:39 AM
Thank you all for coming.. It was nice to see you all again, and there were some sweet frags being traded around! We will have to do this again this summer!

christyf5
01-30-2012, 02:42 AM
Thanks for hosting Shelley! I had a great (albeit short) time :) Next time I'll bring more frags for the vultures :razz:

Borderjumper
01-30-2012, 03:13 AM
Thanks for hosting Shelley! I had a great (albeit short) time :) Next time I'll bring more frags for the vultures :razz:
Lord, it was a frenzy wasn't it! LOL And they say women are bad at 1/2 price wedding dress sales!!!:mrgreen:

christyf5
01-30-2012, 03:25 AM
Lord, it was a frenzy wasn't it! LOL And they say women are bad at 1/2 price wedding dress sales!!!:mrgreen:

LOL, I barely made it in the room. Opened the cooler, yanked your stuff out and they were on it like a fat kid on a smartie! I'm taking pictures next time :razz:

Borderjumper
01-30-2012, 03:33 AM
LOL, I barely made it in the room. Opened the cooler, yanked your stuff out and they were on it like a fat kid on a smartie! I'm taking pictures next time :razz:
Lol I still don't know what you brought.. I held up a bag and asked what was in it, and someone yelled " I will take one of each" and cash started getting tossed in your general direction.. Damn Jake was in my way and he's too frickin tall to see over :mrgreen: it looked like the mob was starting to mill, kinda like the walkers.. I ran

christyf5
01-30-2012, 03:36 AM
Lol I still don't know what you brought.. I held up a bag and asked what was in it, and someone yelled " I will take one of each" and cash started getting tossed in your general direction.. Damn Jake was in my way and he's too frickin tall to see over :mrgreen: it looked like the mob was starting to mill, kinda like the walkers.. I ran

Haha! If it helps I don't really know what I brought either but they seemed to like them. I have "orders" for two more, now I just have to figure out which coral it was I took down there!

msjboy
01-30-2012, 04:23 AM
Now how come gvrd area can't have a frag swap too..the victoria island area has a smaller population yet frequently have these meets...

Msjboy:cry:

Borderjumper
01-30-2012, 04:33 AM
Now how come gvrd area can't have a frag swap too..the victoria island area has a smaller population yet frequently have these meets...

Cause were bitchin :mrgreen:

christyf5
01-30-2012, 04:40 AM

There have been swaps Vancouver/area swaps before. You just need to start the idea swirling around and others will be interested and offer to host (if you're not hosting it yourself). Its pretty easy to get the ball rolling. We just started discussing this one a couple weeks ago et voila! A meeting happened.

And cuz we're bitchin' :razz:

lngrhaul
01-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Thanks Shelley and everyone else. Great turnout and lots of fun being a vulture :)

can't have any manners at these things!

christyf5
01-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Thanks Shelley and everyone else. Great turnout and lots of fun being a vulture :)

can't have any manners at these things!

well manners sure don't get you any frags thats for sure :razz: I'll cut you a frag of that stag tonight so it will be good and big for the next swap.

Hint, hint everyone => Next Swap!! :wink:

Aquattro
01-30-2012, 03:46 PM
Hint, hint everyone => Next Swap!! :wink:

Thinking my place, somewhere around April??

christyf5
01-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Awesome! :mrgreen:

Aquattro
01-30-2012, 03:55 PM
Ya, then we can do a frag fest in my tank!! :razz:

christyf5
01-30-2012, 03:56 PM
LOL, didn't we just do that yesterday? :razz:

Aquattro
01-30-2012, 03:57 PM
No, that was a frag smash. It's kinda the same, just more collateral damage!

christyf5
01-30-2012, 03:59 PM
collateral damage, pfft. I call them bonus frags! Get mountin those babies! :razz:

Aquattro
01-30-2012, 04:00 PM
Still trying to figure out how to put humpty dumpty frogspawn back together again!!

christyf5
01-30-2012, 04:02 PM
Yeah I don't think that is going to happen, I've found using epoxy and some of those frag plugs as props can help though.

Borderjumper
01-30-2012, 04:03 PM

Sweet.. Im in!

lastlight
01-30-2012, 04:04 PM
Still trying to figure out how to put humpty dumpty frogspawn back together again!!

Is it a branching frogspawn? If so what about zip-ties near the bottom and rubble in between branches with more zip-ties nearer to the top to make it fan out?

Aquattro
01-30-2012, 04:06 PM
Is it a branching frogspawn? If so what about zip-ties near the bottom and rubble in between branches with more zip-ties nearer to the top to make it fan out?

Ya, I think I can tie it back together, maybe a bit of gel clue. Looks like 3 clean breaks through the bottom of the branches. I have a 3 pound "frag" mounted on a magnet and it dropped right into the froggy

Aquattro
01-30-2012, 04:07 PM
Sweet.. Im in!

Bringing brownies??

Borderjumper
01-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Ya, I think I can tie it back together, maybe a bit of gel clue. Looks like 3 clean breaks through the bottom of the branches. I have a 3 pound "frag" mounted on a magnet and it dropped right into the froggy

I fixed a trumpet coral once by rolling out some putty and wrapping it.. Kinda made a cast and it held ok.

Borderjumper
01-30-2012, 04:13 PM
Bringing brownies??
Of course.. But you didn't eat any.. Right?????

Aquattro
01-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Of course.. But you didn't eat any.. Right?????

Well ya, right, who would eat brownies? Especially if they were going to a frag swap instead of the 15k run they were supposed to do instead!

Ok, I might have had 1. Or 4.....

lngrhaul
01-30-2012, 07:56 PM

I've got a really nice 30+ head frogspawn I would love to trade for some of your stuff if you can't get it back together.

Otherwise its going off to the lfs - I've got 2!

And yes - frag swap in April is good - I might even have some stuff to bring this time........maybe :(

Aquattro
01-30-2012, 08:01 PM
I've got a really nice 30+ head frogspawn I would love to trade for some of your stuff if you can't get it back together.

Otherwise its going off to the lfs - I've got 2!

And yes - frag swap in April is good - I might even have some stuff to bring this time........maybe :(

Mine actually appears to be one piece while it's expanded, so trying to fix it is just to satisfy my OCD :)
I may end up needing some LPS though for my daughter's tank, let's see what you've got in April!

Rice Reef
01-31-2012, 04:53 AM
Shelley, thanks again for putting this together. Always a treat seeing your tanks. Really nice meeting you, Christy and your frags are settling well in my tank and the blue tips are just simply stunning!

Borderjumper
01-31-2012, 05:06 AM
Shelley, thanks again for putting this together. Always a treat seeing your tanks. Really nice meeting you, Christy and your frags are settling well in my tank and the blue tips are just simply stunning!

Always nice seeing you Wayne! Ahhhaa! So you were one of the mod who was lucky enuff to score a Christy frag!

Borderjumper
02-03-2012, 05:37 AM
Sweet! This time I will be prepared.. I made a BUNCH of different cyphestria frags from the ones everyone wanted Sunday. I did some of the green with purple polyps, some of the green ones, some of the bright orange ones, and of course more meteor showers.

Any interest in Ricordeas? :mrgreen:

Rice Reef
02-03-2012, 05:46 AM
Any interest in Ricordeas? :mrgreen:[/QUOTE]

From your tank, of course!

29Bio
03-08-2012, 06:07 PM
I am looking for a couple, what would you want for them?