PDA

View Full Version : FS/T: Female saddleback clown *FREE FOR TODAY ONLY*

dc4
12-17-2011, 10:27 PM
I have a 2 1/2" female saddleback clown for sale, its currently hosting 3 different btas. Its getting too territorial with its nems now and I have a pair of black ice clowns coming.

*TODAY ONLY* FREE TO A GOOD HOME OTHERWISE ITS GOING TO THE LFS.

Timbits
12-18-2011, 11:23 PM
just wondering where you getting the black ice clowns from? i been looking for some for a while now

dc4
12-19-2011, 03:16 AM
just wondering where you getting the black ice clowns from? i been looking for some for a while now

Getting them shipped from the states and picking them up at the border. A guy from nano-reef (FishEyeAquaculture (http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showuser=45116)) breeds them. He calls them s'mores but they are the same as the ORA Black Ice.

This is a vid of the pair I am getting.
http://vid299.photobucket.com/albums/mm281/geckojrf/th_100_2262.jpg (http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm281/geckojrf/?action=view&current=100_2262.mp4)

Timbits
12-19-2011, 09:22 PM
Nice looking clowns. Where exactly are you sending them to and picking them up? Can i do the same? Thanks very much.

dc4
12-20-2011, 04:28 PM
Nice looking clowns. Where exactly are you sending them to and picking them up? Can i do the same? Thanks very much.

Getting mine shipped to Blaine, WA. Anyone can set up an account with Hagens of Blaine for package pickup, just head over to their website and register. I wont be able to pick up the package for you as mine is being delivered tomorrow and crossing the border with live goods is always hit and miss depending on the border agent you get. I am also picking up a pack of corals and that increases the risk of the border agent wanting to inspect the package before letting me through.

The clown and gbta is still available, send any offer my way otherwise its off to the lfs for her.

apexifd
12-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Getting mine shipped to Blaine, WA. Anyone can set up an account with Hagens of Blaine for package pickup, just head over to their website and register. I wont be able to pick up the package for you as mine is being delivered tomorrow and crossing the border with live goods is always hit and miss depending on the border agent you get. I am also picking up a pack of corals and that increases the risk of the border agent wanting to inspect the package before letting me through.

The clown and gbta is still available, send any offer my way otherwise its off to the lfs for her.

Do you declare it??

milano07
12-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Are you bringing LPS across the border? Do you declare exactly what you are bringing across? I thought that only softies, Zoas/Palys were legal to bring across without permits.

dc4
12-20-2011, 04:58 PM
Do you declare it??

I always declare everything, not worth the risk for me. Even declaring $700 a few months ago, the agent let me through. I have only had to pay once the last dozen times I've been through the border.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

dc4
12-20-2011, 05:01 PM
Are you bringing LPS across the border? Do you declare exactly what you are bringing across? I thought that only softies, Zoas/Palys were legal to bring across without permits.

Let's try to keep the post on topic, i'm happy to answer any questions through pm. So, anyone want a female saddleback and gbta?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

spit.fire
12-20-2011, 06:39 PM
I'd love to take them but it's kind of far for me to drive as I live in hatzic

dc4
12-20-2011, 09:07 PM
I'd love to take them but it's kind of far for me to drive as I live in hatzic

If you want to drive down, you can have her for free! :mrgreen:

dc4
12-21-2011, 12:05 AM
Clown is on hold for pickup, thanks!

Reefie
12-21-2011, 07:22 PM
Sorry to go off-topic again, but Barrier Reef Aquariums in Renton has some Black Ice Clowns. :biggrin: