PDA

View Full Version : Mp 40 es

chef
12-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Well as we all know, things malfunction @ the worst of times. My mp40 decided to act up when I was in the middle if prepping a major catering gig. Anyway it's flashing red and green. I took off the wet side to disassemble but couldn't remove the back plate, which would allow me to service the pin. Any hints. Cheers

mike31154
12-17-2011, 08:42 PM
So flashing red/green means stall error & resolution is to clean wetside & ensure no obstructions blocking wet or dry side. If problem persists, contact EcoTech. Not sure what you're referring to when talking about servicing 'the pin'. I've not experienced any issues disassembling my wet sides, both the frame cover & nozzle generally come off with a slight twisting motion. Maybe you could soak the assembly in vinegar for a bit to help things come apart. Even without disassembly, you should be able to get in there with your finger & spin the propeller. If there's any binding, then that would be why it went into stall mode. If not & things turn freely, maybe try a memory clear on the driver & see if it runs after that.