PDA

View Full Version : lf:large elegance,duncans and hammer

reefwars
12-17-2011, 02:21 PM
^^^^^ can pay cash or maybe interesting trades:) tank chu!!

fishytime
12-17-2011, 02:46 PM
RC has a couple elegance in......possibly the duncans too.....if you cant find anything on the board

reefwars
12-17-2011, 02:48 PM
thanks doug ill have to stop over and check it out anything of size??? i have 2 big spots i wanna fill up with a large elegance and a large duncan, all the stores seem to have frags or just small little guys lol:):)

PMC
12-17-2011, 03:43 PM
I know it's a bit of a drive, but the new store in Edmonton - Aquatic Exotic + had a large Duncan, with about 15 - 20 heads (about 8" or more across the top, if I recall correctly), you would have to call to make sure they still have it, as I have not been in for a couple of days. I happen to grab their card, 780-468-4661 the owners name is Candace (off the card). Their email is Aquaticexotic@live.ca. The store is just south of Big Als so you do not have to drive through the city, coming up from Calgary.

The only reason I happen to notice is I was out buying christmas presents (2 sons, both with salt water tanks) and ended up at almost every store, looking for what I needed. (No, not telling what I got them, they read these messages, as well :) ).

reefwars
12-19-2011, 01:22 PM
bump

noirsphynx
12-19-2011, 01:42 PM
I know someone here with a very large duncan coral but it wouldn't be cheap. LMK if you like me to get a price.

reefwars
12-19-2011, 11:07 PM
I know someone here with a very large duncan coral but it wouldn't be cheap. LMK if you like me to get a price.

is anything ever anyways lol yes pls if you can that would be sweet, i may have found a large elegance as well:):) woo hoo:)