PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy a RO/DI Unit in Edm

HaZRaTTy
12-13-2011, 04:45 PM
Hey,

Looking to buy an RO/DI unit in Edmonton 75Gpd should be able to suffice for a 65G Tank. Anyone have any suggestions around South Edmonton, or even better selling one.

Mike-fish
12-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Marine aquaria, big Al's I know they carry them. I think blue world does as well.

NastayNatron
12-13-2011, 10:49 PM
I would order online from Bulk Reef Supply. Check out this page:

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/products/reverse-osmosis-filters-and-systems/reverses-osmosis-deionization-systems

Quality units for a good price. I ordered the 6 stage deluxe system last month. It came delivered in 2 weeks and was $50.00 to ship. The good thing about these units is the cheap filters. Order some extra filters at the same time. It can be pricy for DI resin in certain places and from BRS I think its about $8.00 for a cartridge refill. I would get one with a TDS meter so ya know when your DI is toast. The 5 stage plus system is a good deal. If you get in a group buy it is only $180.00. Best of luck!

HaZRaTTy
12-14-2011, 05:59 AM
I would order online from Bulk Reef Supply. Check out this page:

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store/products/reverse-osmosis-filters-and-systems/reverses-osmosis-deionization-systems

Quality units for a good price. I ordered the 6 stage deluxe system last month. It came delivered in 2 weeks and was $50.00 to ship. The good thing about these units is the cheap filters. Order some extra filters at the same time. It can be pricy for DI resin in certain places and from BRS I think its about $8.00 for a cartridge refill. I would get one with a TDS meter so ya know when your DI is toast. The 5 stage plus system is a good deal. If you get in a group buy it is only $180.00. Best of luck!

I know I will most likely end up doing that, but it irritates me that it's 50$ for shipping. BRS Find a Retailer in Canada FFS GARRRRRR

waynemah
12-14-2011, 07:49 AM
Aquasafe Canada

I've dealt with them for the last year or so, super low prices and a great product/service.

Ryan_Lap
12-14-2011, 08:10 AM
Aquasafe Canada

I've dealt with them for the last year or so, super low prices and a great product/service.

^This, and search for them on ebay as the prices are cheaper on there