PDA

View Full Version : SOLD- FS in Vancouver - Biocube 14 Gallon clean + stand & extras - $220 obo

cdp
12-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Biocube 14 gallon for sale. The tank is clean and ready for fresh or salt. Here is the list:

Biocube Tank & Stand
Bioballs
Biocube pump
Heater
Digital Multi-timer plug bar
1 new actinic bulb in box
10k has only one month of use
New ballast (1 month of use)
Customized auto feeder

Finally decided I had 1 tank too many. Otherwise the tank has been great as a starter tank and a feature tank. Perfect gift or bar setup. LEDs moonlights are burnt out (don't ask me how????), but if I were u I'd replace them with a LED strip (ikea does multicolor :).

I'm located in North Vancouver

C

Dr_Hicks
12-12-2011, 04:32 PM
You might have better luck if you match your pricing to that of used equipment mate, you realize you can purchase a brand new one online for $249.

Just a friendly tip is all :wink:

cdp
12-12-2011, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the info! Didn't have a chance to look into that. Amazing how much these setups have dropped in price!
C

Reef-Geek
12-12-2011, 07:00 PM
You might have better luck if you match your pricing to that of used equipment mate, you realize you can purchase a brand new one online for $249.

Just a friendly tip is all :wink:

you are comparing 2 different thing man, even you can get it for $249 online you still gotta pay shipping and taxes, which could probably kill the deal.
plus the seller offered extra heater and timer.

cdp
12-21-2011, 06:24 AM
bump

gobytron
12-21-2011, 01:49 PM
show a link to tank and stand for 249$

Acipenser
12-25-2011, 09:18 PM
x2
the tank and stand would cost more than $249 !

dsaundry
12-26-2011, 03:00 AM
x2
the tank and stand would cost more than $249 !

Gotta agree there, I am an avid online deal hunter and nowhere that I have seen could you find a stand and tank for that price with shipping included. Like anything though it doesn't matter what you are selling you have got to have the right price if you are trying for a quick sale, if time isn't an issue then your price is more than fair if condition of item in question is good...

Ripwoop
12-26-2011, 06:35 AM
Gotta agree there, I am an avid online deal hunter and nowhere that I have seen could you find a stand and tank for that price with shipping included. Like anything though it doesn't matter what you are selling you have got to have the right price if you are trying for a quick sale, if time isn't an issue then your price is more than fair if condition of item in question is good...

Ditto! He might have miss understood the add he saw. That price was for the tank only I bet.

dsaundry
12-26-2011, 04:19 PM
I will say that J+L does have a boxing day sale of $149 for tank and $99.00 for stand so its close if you don't have to pay tax and that won't include any extras........:biggrin:

cdp
01-14-2012, 04:03 PM
Bump ....lol now that we've debated the merits of the price