PDA

View Full Version : Coral placement

Coralgurl
12-10-2011, 12:57 AM
My tank is going on 9 months old and I'm finally figuring out what I like for corals, problem is my original placements aren't working. I have 2 colt corals, wouldn't mind getting rid of one, but not sure how to get it off the rock.

If I move my frog spawn, will the clowns follow it(they're hosting it) or will they freak out? I've been sitting in front of the tank for hours this week figuring out where I want things, but everything seems happy where it's at, and I don't want to cause issues. Am I just over thinking this?? Thanks

Snappy
12-10-2011, 01:04 AM
The corals you mention should do fine most anywhere so if you don't like where they are go ahead and move them.:smile:

jtbadco
12-10-2011, 01:15 AM
hard to move a colt if you dont move the rock its attached to. if you cut it off I think it will grow back

Coralgurl
12-10-2011, 01:16 AM
Well once I move the frog and colt, Im then moving my zoos, rics, button and brain corals.

Coralgurl
12-10-2011, 01:22 AM
hard to move a colt if you dont move the rock its attached to. if you cut it off I think it will grow back

Both colts came off the frag rock right after I bought them so I placed them in cracks on large rocks...