PDA

View Full Version : Prodibio

reefme
12-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Hi, I just bought these: bioptim, biodigest, and reef booster. I have a 120G total water with mixed corals. Can someone show me how to use these stuff?

Thanks,
kevin

reefme
12-03-2011, 09:53 PM
anyone?

Myka
12-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Read the back of the box there is a scale that tells you how many vials to use for your size tank and how often to use them. Then you use the little rubber pieces to break off one tip of the vial, then turn it over the sump (it won't come out yet), then break off the other tip and it will come out of the vial.

reefme
12-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Read the back of the box there is a scale that tells you how many vials to use for your size tank and how often to use them. Then you use the little rubber pieces to break off one tip of the vial, then turn it over the sump (it won't come out yet), then break off the other tip and it will come out of the vial.

Hi Myka,

Which one should I dose first? I read some where, but I forgot it where about dosing between products.

RedCoralEdmonton
12-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Hi Kevin,

You dose 1 vial of biodigest and 3 vials of bioptim every 2 weeks, and once you achieve ULNS then you start dosing 3 vials of the reef booster every 2 weeks, all the time keeping up with the dosing of the first 2!

Steve

Bill@IA
12-03-2011, 10:16 PM
Hi, I just bought these: bioptim, biodigest, and reef booster. I have a 120G total water with mixed corals. Can someone show me how to use these stuff?

Thanks,
kevin

If this is your first time using the product, add BioDigest and BioPTim first. Leave Reef Booster for later, until you are sure you have reached Ultra Low Nutrient Status.

reefme
12-03-2011, 10:17 PM
Hi Kevin,

You dose 1 vial of biodigest and 3 vials of bioptim every 2 weeks, and once you achieve ULNS then you start dosing 3 vials of the reef booster every 2 weeks, all the time keeping up with the dosing of the first 2!

Steve

Hi Steve, what is ULNS?

reefme
12-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Hi Steve, what is ULNS?

Got it. ULNS =Ultra Low Nutrient Status

Bblinks
12-03-2011, 10:18 PM
Hi Steve, what is ULNS?

Ultra low nutrience system

reefme
12-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Will I go wrong if I over/under dose on any of these products?

Bill@IA
12-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Will I go wrong if I over/under dose on any of these products?

Yes. Under dosing will mean it will take longer to reach desired effects.
Overdosing will mean it will take longer to reach desired effects. :smile:

reefme
12-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Yes. Under dosing will mean it will take longer to reach desired effects.
Overdosing will mean it will take longer to reach desired effects. :smile:

Which means I have to be right on? otherwise goes under dose and save money.

Bill@IA
12-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Which means I have to be right on? otherwise goes under dose and save money.

That is a good approach. Start slow....observe. When things work for you stay on the 15 day schedule Prodibio suggests.

RedCoralEdmonton
12-03-2011, 10:38 PM
No you cant over dose, but follow the instructions not any less or it isnt effective.... as well do it after your water changes or you end up pulling it out...

Steve

reefme
12-03-2011, 10:52 PM
here is the true. I only changed 5G of water every two weeks. I have zero nitrate and very little phosphate. I been using ATS from day one. The tank was just LPS until now with 3 SPS added.

ALang
12-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Kevin, You should have talked to Wayne Yesterday.
He wrote an extensive review on this a while back. Just go into the forums and search for it under Product Review. It was pages long.
You may get lots of answers there.
HTH, Lenny.

reefme
12-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Kevin, You should have talked to Wayne Yesterday.
He wrote an extensive review on this a while back. Just go into the forums and search for it under Product Review. It was pages long.
You may get lots of answers there.
HTH, Lenny.

Thanks Lenny, I just bought these yesterday (door crasher). I didn't introduced myself to Wayne yesterday, so I don't know who he is. I looked in the Product Review couldn't find it.

reefwars
12-04-2011, 03:39 PM
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=71002&highlight=prodibio

this should hep:):)

reefme
12-04-2011, 04:08 PM
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=71002&highlight=prodibio

this should hep:):)

Thank You:biggrin: