PDA

View Full Version : have to sell it all

Aquatic Addictions
12-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Hey everyone,

We are going to be moving so I need to liquidate all the stuff we have from the store we USED to have. Simply put I am going to say 1000 takes it all. Theres media reactor , calcium reactor ( dual) some pumps ( used).....bags of media, food, ornaments etc etc.I could go on forever included is also 15 or so tanks ( 30G drilled tanks, 75 sump, 55 gallon tank...and so much more) I have a shed with stuff, a room with stuff and a garage with stuff. It all needs to go ! tons of brand new stuff fresh and salt and lots of used stuff as well. For a 1000 bucks this is extremely fair for what is all here. email me here if your interested in coming and looking and we can arrange something. It is stored all over but moving we will have to get it all gone. Thanks.

Dan

reeferious
12-03-2011, 11:53 PM
pm'ed

toytech
12-04-2011, 01:59 AM
Guess your not looking to part it all out are you?

e46er
12-04-2011, 02:55 AM
Can I pop by with cash and rummage thru everything?

hillegom
12-04-2011, 05:55 AM
+1 for parting it out

Aquatic Addictions
12-04-2011, 06:06 AM
Pm's replied to.

I dont really want to part it all out as it would take forever and a day to go through everything. I know that would be the best way for most, as they only want certain pieces, but the best for us is to sell it outright and be done with it. Im just giving a good deal to someone so we can be done..if I part it out ( which i dont PLAN to do! ) it wont be till Ive exhausted efforts to sell it all as a whole. With preparation of organizing for move after new year and getting rid of renter downstairs there is a lot of work to do and I work fulltime and go to school full time as well so I dont have much time to show a ton of people each thing. I thank you for those wanting pieces but maybe someone will buy it all and you can chat with them. :)