PDA

View Full Version : Help Moving a Tank. Mission

Aquatek
11-27-2011, 02:41 AM
Is there anyone who can help move a tank from Mission to Abbotsford? I'm short of bodies. I have the truck just need the muscle. It's a 180g so its a little heavy. If you can help around 2 it would be great. Let me know.

chevyjaxon
11-27-2011, 03:04 PM
im a long way from you or id help i even have a powertailgate on my big truck. ik moving can be a pain if you have nobody with a few hours to help out. good luck anyways

Aquatek
11-27-2011, 05:38 PM
Wish you were closer. Lol. I broke my wrist a few months ago and had surgery on it so doing this is really hard for me. I really only need one or two guys to get it up the stairs and into the truck. The unload is easy. That part can be done by me later. Any takers?

no_bs
11-27-2011, 05:44 PM
Sorry i can't be of assastince today. I have had a rash of injuryies latley, so i am not myself. Good luck with the move.

reefgirl189
11-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Ugh. I'm getting ready to do the same thing in a few weeks. Wish we were closer then we could "trade" moving help.

Aquatek
11-28-2011, 02:05 AM
Thanks to Dave for comin out today and getting this beast moved. It made it safely into my garage. It goes to show that there really is good people out there willing to help out just because. Thanks Niloc and Ripwoop for coming as well. Good job guys. This wasn't your regular tank move. The tank has a couple hundred pounds of reef ceramics siliconed in place so its a wee bit heavier.

chevyjaxon
11-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Glad to see it all worked out well for you perhaps later on you can share a few pictures??:wink: