PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy bird screen in Calgary?

NastayNatron
11-21-2011, 03:52 AM
I currently have my tank covered with "Egg Crate". The other day I heard a clicking sound coming from the tank. I looked on top of it to find one of my Barlett's Anthias laying ontop of the egg crate. I immediately put it back in the tank and it is fine. I was very lucky to have been right next to the tank when this happened. She must have just barely fit through the egg crate.

Anyways I want to avoid this happening again. I see people use 1/4" "bird screen" to cover there tanks and would like to add this to mine instead of the egg crate. Where about can I find this in Calgary?

dave_C
11-21-2011, 03:58 AM
I currently have my tank covered with "Egg Crate". The other day I heard a clicking sound coming from the tank. I looked on top of it to find one of my Barlett's Anthias laying ontop of the egg crate. I immediately put it back in the tank and it is fine. I was very lucky to have been right next to the tank when this happened. She must have just barely fit through the egg crate.

Anyways I want to avoid this happening again. I see people use 1/4" "bird screen" to cover there tanks and would like to add this to mine instead of the egg crate. Where about can I find this in Calgary?

i have some you can have, one thing is it grey not clear but you are welcome to come by and see if it would work for you

thanks dave

marie
11-21-2011, 04:15 AM
You can buy rolls of plastic "chicken wire" at canadian tire....