PDA

View Full Version : anyone have a refractometer for sale

Nano
11-19-2011, 07:53 AM
new or used, I need a refractometer, my hydrometer sucks lol. let me know! I will pick it up tomorrow (saturday) if I find one!

Nano
11-19-2011, 08:09 AM
I LOVE KIJIJI! sybon salinity refractometer mint cond. $30 are these good ones?

AquaticFinatic
11-19-2011, 02:25 PM
I bought mine of eBay once calibrated they all should work the same. Oh and get one with a light on it if you can. Well worth the little extra. No holding it up to lights etc ...... Man you can even do it in the dark!

Brightwhite
11-19-2011, 03:01 PM
Pretty sure red coral had a few vertex ones in stock last time I checked. 50 bux a pop brand new.

Nano
11-19-2011, 03:12 PM
thanks a ton. I hate being new. I'm having so much trouble, lol. Making all kinds of mistakes, my clownfish has ich, my salinity was low, my calcium was low...AH!!! :lol::drinking::crazyeye:

Brightwhite
11-19-2011, 03:18 PM
thanks a ton. I hate being new. I'm having so much trouble, lol. Making all kinds of mistakes, my clownfish has ich, my salinity was low, my calcium was low...AH!!! :lol::drinking::crazyeye:

Everyone starts off new to this hobby, you can never do enough research even for the most advanced reefers.

Nano
11-19-2011, 03:23 PM
Everyone starts off new to this hobby, you can never do enough research even for the most advanced reefers.

thanks but some how I still feel like no one has the amount of problems going on in their tank as I do, but I'm sure there is worse lol.. this is just driving me nuts!

Blom
11-19-2011, 04:02 PM
If you still need one I have my back up that you can have... only cost is the cost of coming to pick it up.

Nano
11-19-2011, 04:06 PM
If you still need one I have my back up that you can have... only cost is the cost of coming to pick it up.

Do you live in edmonton? I couldnt take it for free man.