PDA

View Full Version : LF: Ochtodes (Blue Ball) Macro Algae - Vancouver

doppelganger
11-16-2011, 02:26 AM
like the title states, I'm looking for some display macro. Specifically Ochtodes. If you have any for locally or can ship for a fair price please let me know. I'm only looking for a little bit. Thanks! :biggrin:

teemee
11-16-2011, 02:13 PM
+1 in Toronto. Hope you don't mind if I tag along!

doppelganger
11-18-2011, 04:35 PM
nobody? Toronto or Vancouver? ;)

ferret
11-20-2011, 04:22 PM
Just curious for the reason you're looking for the blue ball algae since ochtodes is palatable to fishes & invertebates. I used to have a large amout of ochtodes, unfortunately was eaten by my abalone within a few days. Until now I still have a little bit of this algae but was attacked by the snails & limpets recently.

Big_Al
11-20-2011, 06:39 PM
I have been on the hunt for a sample for some time. I know its out there just need to find someone willing to sell and ship if needed.

Big_Al
11-20-2011, 06:40 PM
I would like a sample for my macro only tank.

Just curious for the reason you're looking for the blue ball algae since ochtodes is palatable to fishes & invertebates. I used to have a large amout of ochtodes, unfortunately was eaten by my abalone within a few days. Until now I still have a little bit of this algae but was attacked by the snails & limpets recently.

doppelganger
11-21-2011, 04:40 AM

It's pretty much only for display purposes I guess. Wanted something with some nice colour. Unless you could suggest anything else perhaps? I'm not super great with knowing about all the macro out there so any help would be great. I pretty much only have dragon's breath for display right now.

RESONANCE
11-21-2011, 09:36 AM

OMG Franky, I didn't know you had blue ochtodes! Sending you an email/ PM!