PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver & Area Stores?

unclesalty
11-15-2011, 04:36 PM
Going to Vancouver next week so wondering besides the obvious J&L, Oceanic Corals, and Ocean Aquatics what other non-sponsor stores are "must visits" ?

cwatkins
11-15-2011, 06:31 PM
That covers off my main three.

Some people suggest King Ed Pet Centre. It's an interesting place.

Bblinks
11-15-2011, 07:20 PM
king ed pet center, and if you are heading over to the island progressive reef will be a good place.

gobytron
11-15-2011, 07:55 PM
Rogers aquatics is worth a peek and so is aquariums west.

King Eds is great.
sometimes some questionable livestock but they have great prices and will always cut you a deal.

unclesalty
11-16-2011, 04:02 AM
That covers off my main three.

Some people suggest King Ed Pet Centre. It's an interesting place.

king ed pet center, and if you are heading over to the island progressive reef will be a good place.

Rogers aquatics is worth a peek and so is aquariums west.

King Eds is great.
sometimes some questionable livestock but they have great prices and will always cut you a deal.

Thanks for all the info guys! Have heard a few people say King Ed's is worth checking out so its added to the list. Thinking about going over to Island but not 100% sure yet. Wishing now I would of booked at least 1 night hotel in Victoria instead of all in Van. How long does ferry take exactly and whats it worth each way?

SeaHorse_Fanatic
11-16-2011, 04:26 AM
http://www.bcferries.com/

You can check out the info on this link. When are you planning to come? If I'm free, I don't mind joining you in a LFS tour. Maybe see a few local tanks as well.

Anthony

unclesalty
11-16-2011, 04:40 AM
Thanks for the Ferry link. We are flying there next Tues for Grey Cup.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
11-16-2011, 06:55 AM
I'm going to pm you my address & contact number so you can call when you get here if you want.

Anthony

unclesalty
11-16-2011, 04:30 PM
I'm going to pm you my address & contact number so you can call when you get here if you want.

Anthony

Sounds good thanks!