PDA

View Full Version : Free: various corals

ultreef
11-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Over the year I've knocked down and broken a lot of corals. And I don't really like throwing stuff out knowing they'll survive. So they end up on plugs and recently they've been thrown in my sump.

Anyways, if any one wants them they are free. If you are feeling generous, you can bring me a bag of frag plugs or a nice zoas or whatever.

These are very pale in color or are brown. They are alive but not colorful. I have no clue which colony they came off of.

So if you want them message me. You'll get about 6-8 frags and i have about 20.

I live in downtown Vancouver. Pickup today before 6 or Sunday anytime after 1pm.

Thanks,
Tommy.

ultreef
11-05-2011, 09:30 PM
I have three people coming over already. So as off now. I say they're all spoken for. Will update if there is any left.

Thanks everyone.

ScubaSteve
11-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Dang dude! If there is any left, let me know. I lost most of my colonies after my transfer, so the tank is looking pretty bare now.

ultreef
11-05-2011, 11:10 PM
Dang dude! If there is any left, let me know. I lost most of my colonies after my transfer, so the tank is looking pretty bare now.

I'll let you know if I still have any have tomorrow.

ScubaSteve
11-06-2011, 01:15 AM
I'll let you know if I still have any have tomorrow.

Much appreciated, dude! I've been meaning to make a trip to your place for some of those awesome sps frags as well. It's going to have to wait until next paycheque though :(