PDA

View Full Version : LF - Reidi Seahorses Edmonton

intarsiabox
11-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Has anyone seen these for sale in Edmonton? Looking for captive bred ones only. Thx!

intarsiabox
11-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Bump

BlueTang<3
11-06-2011, 03:00 PM
Good luck... Last i checked with aquarium illusions they had some on the way. I have had Ken looking with his supplier for some time but they wont release any big enough for they to ship or and females. :sad:

Jeff000
11-06-2011, 04:04 PM
Big Als had some a couple weeks ago, maybe it was a few weeks ago, only males though.

paddyob
11-06-2011, 05:11 PM
Seems BW has these issues time to time.

The same thing with Maximas last year.... too small to ship ( I gave up waiting for them - not sure if the Cooke Islands ever came in). Horses too small to ship.

Is there only one supplier or something? I heard horses breed easily. You would think they would be easier to find.

Maybe someone should start breeding locally.

:mrgreen

Im gonna follow your thread Jeff.... maybe I should get in on the horse action.

intarsiabox
11-06-2011, 05:12 PM
Big Als had some a couple weeks ago, maybe it was a few weeks ago, only males though.

They still have them but they are Kuda's not Reidi's.

intarsiabox
11-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Seems BW has these issues time to time.

The same thing with Maximas last year.... too small to ship ( I gave up waiting for them - not sure if the Cooke Islands ever came in). Horses too small to ship.

Is there only one supplier or something? I heard horses breed easily. You would think they would be easier to find.

Maybe someone should start breeding locally.

:mrgreen

Im gonna follow your thread Jeff.... maybe I should get in on the horse action.

BWA has been trying to get them next week for 6 weeks now, so they may or may not be coming. I'll let you know if I find some.