PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone in PG doing a J&L livestock order?

whatcaneyedo
10-30-2011, 05:15 PM
They've got some really nice looking maxima clams in right now but because of work I don't have time to put together and receive a group order myself. But if someone is planning to order some things I'd love to tag along.

cyberdude47
10-30-2011, 07:06 PM
i might consider it to

pgtanks
11-03-2011, 07:28 PM
I might also like a few things

Steve-O-
11-03-2011, 11:12 PM

Madreefer
11-04-2011, 12:40 AM
Ya me too but dont have the time to put together.

Steve-O-
11-04-2011, 03:26 AM

whatcaneyedo
11-04-2011, 12:35 PM
I don't mind providing you money in advance if you do organize this.

"J&L Aquatics encourages group orders for either livestock or equipment. In many instances (especially with livestock) it can save you a fair amount of money on shipping alone. In order to expedite this process and eliminate any confusion, please follow these simple guidelines listed below.
One Ambassador needs to be assigned per group order. The ambassador is required to coordinate ordering between the group and J&L. We will work closely with the ambassador to ensure the items requested are on hold and accurately billed.
An Order List, which contains the entire contents of the order separated by person involved, will be provided to J&L near the end of the group order Cut off period. Contact information (actual name and phone number) of each person listed is also required. No bulletin board handles will be accepted.
A Cut Off Period needs to be assigned by the ambassador at the outset of the group order, and no additions or changes may be made past this point. The Cut off period is generally the business day before the order is scheduled to be shipped.
It is completely encouraged for the participants to call in on their own and check availability and stock; but, they won't be able to order or hold anything on their own. They must report their items to the ambassador.

The group ambassador is responsible for all order/shipping charges."

http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/store_pages/policies.php#group

Steve-O-
11-05-2011, 07:22 AM

Steve-O-
11-06-2011, 11:44 PM

cyberdude47
11-07-2011, 03:52 AM
i would like to jump in, just waiting for a payment for some equipment to come in, when are you wanting to place it?

Steve-O-
11-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Next couple weeks or so if we get enough to make it worth it.

Steve-O-
11-10-2011, 11:28 PM
Bump still only 2 of us.........

beginnersluckpg
11-11-2011, 08:50 AM
I seen more than 2 I'd go in if they go out same day if they sit overnight at airport I don't want any part of it, I've had really bad luck when they sit there overnight.

Steve-O-
11-11-2011, 08:56 PM
i said pm me with the details of you and your order so i can make a order so far its just me and whatcan. No it would be picked up right as it lands and givin out that day.

So if your intrested send me your info and what you want.