PDA

View Full Version : picture help

mycat99
10-30-2011, 05:03 PM
i am sorry if this wrong spot to post this but i am a noob at computer stuff.i am trying find out how to post pictures on this site but cant find info i tryed useing the post from milad i think about useing dropbox but it didnt work .i have just opened a photobox account and from therre am totaly lost

mike31154
10-31-2011, 12:13 AM
Basically you need to navigate to the photo in your photobox account and bring the photo you wish to embed up on the screen, full image if that makes sense. Then you copy the URL from the address box in your browser and paste that into the message using the Insert Image icon. You may need to allow scripted windows to do that, so be on the lookout for a pop up or prompt to that effect.

There's an explanation in the FAQ forum of Canreef. Here's a link. The Attachments & Images info is part way down the page & the info you need is at the very end of that box. Not the part about attaching an image, but the part dealing with an image on another website, in your case photobox.

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachment s