PDA

View Full Version : BRS group buy (Nov 8 - 15) CLOSED

Coleus
10-30-2011, 04:34 AM
Well,

Need to order some stuff from BRS so need 9 more ppl to make BulkReefSupply Group Buys

Start date: Nov 8

anyone who want to join must create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if you don't have one already *critical*

Then you can pmed me your last name and email address that you registered BulkReefSupply.com

Cheers

Current participant

Coleus
Douglas
Avrbuster
Wayner
kobelka
NastayNatron
tidal_waters
ALang
frizzo1983
Mandosh
Sunee
Tracey2

Coleus
10-30-2011, 09:21 PM
updated participant list

Coleus
11-03-2011, 05:12 AM
bump

Coleus
11-03-2011, 03:59 PM
So, we got 10 ppl yeehaa, if you still want to join just pmed me. Cheers I will submit the list on Monday and you should receive email from BRS on Tuesday next week

Thanks for everyone that participate

Coleus
11-07-2011, 04:43 AM
The list has been sent to BRS so participants will receive an email on Tuesday Nov 08 2011. If you did not get your email at the end of that day, please let me know.

Here are from BRS:

"Participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!

During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.

At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

"

Thank you for all participants and happy shopping

Coleus
11-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Email from BRS
"
Thank you for organizing this group buy! I will have that all set to go by 2 PM CST.

"