PDA

View Full Version : FS: Blue/purple carpet anenome (Edmonton)

Oilers
10-28-2011, 01:52 PM
I made a mistake buying both a blue and purple carpet anenome for my tank. These things are beautiful but HUGE!! I would like to sell one of them, it doesn't matter which one. Asking $200 obo. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc123/vitbau_vitco/Canreef/?action=view&current=bluecarpet.jpg
http://s217.photobucket.com/albums/cc123/vitbau_vitco/Canreef/?action=view&current=purplecarpet.jpg

***Blue carpet is on hold for HL649***
***Purple carpet is on hold for Sam***

The Codfather
10-28-2011, 02:30 PM
Wow, wish the tank was up and running, I'd be all over this. Did you find those in town?

Oilers
10-28-2011, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I saw them in a store in town yesterday. They only have 1 of each in stock. I wish I have a bigger tank :sad:

ponokareefer
10-28-2011, 03:53 PM
A month ago, I would have been knocking on your door in an hour. Unfortunately my recent failure has me a little gun shy. Good luck with them, and if you still need to get rid of one in a year, I will literally be on your doorstep in an hour. LOL(not really kidding though)

That is an an amazing bright blue. Where did you get them from?

Oilers
10-28-2011, 04:02 PM
ponokareefer,
I love the blue color on that anenome too. My wife seems to like the purple one more though. I guess we have to wait to see which one of us is lucky to keep our favorite :biggrin:
I got them at Aquagiant. Got a really nice super green torch and a beautiful purple long tentacle anenome as well. Those are not for sale even though you can tempt me.. lol. :mrgreen:

ponokareefer
10-28-2011, 04:09 PM
ponokareefer,
I love the blue color on that anenome too. My wife seems to like the purple one more though. I guess we have to wait to see which one of us is lucky to keep our favorite :biggrin:
I got them at Aquagiant. Got a really nice super green torch and a beautiful purple long tentacle anenome as well. Those are not for sale even though you can tempt me.. lol. :mrgreen:

Have your wife look at the color of the anemone and then at the color of all the coraline algae growing on the rocks all over. That is why I wanted to try one with blue color in it rather than a nice purple. Purple is everywhere in my aquarium, but blue is really hard to find in anything.

Oilers
10-28-2011, 06:34 PM
ponokareefer
It looks like my wife gonna get her wish. So far all the inquiries have been about the blue carpet.
Also, sorry no shipping is available. Thank you for your interest Carlos.

dc4
10-28-2011, 07:59 PM
I would love that blue carpet, too bad you live so far from me... :cry: GLWS!

Oilers
10-28-2011, 08:06 PM
***Blue carpet is now on hold for HL649*** Thanks.
Hmm, maybe I can bribe somebody into taking the purple carpet :twised: You have until Sunday if you want the purple one. Act now! :razz:

eli@fijireefrock.com
10-28-2011, 08:06 PM
I would love to take that blue anemone.are you or know of anyone coming from Edmonton to Calgary.

Oilers
10-29-2011, 04:21 AM
updated