PDA

View Full Version : The new beast.

no_bs
10-27-2011, 01:45 AM
Finally after many years of putting this off. Here she is.

http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss335/pt119000/FTS2.jpg

Lampshade
10-27-2011, 01:52 AM
Wow, nice. Very nice, that looks great.

Bblinks
10-27-2011, 06:26 AM
1300gallons??? Wow! When can I come over?!:mrgreen:Very nice that's gonna make my 300 build look like a fish bowl.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-27-2011, 08:49 AM
Wowowowowowowowowow!!!!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgree n::mrgreen:

no_bs
10-27-2011, 01:52 PM
Wow, nice. Very nice, that looks great.

Thank you.

1300gallons???

In the making, that's a 7' 210g. Now with my tanks consolidated i can finish the fish room. Which will have a 350g display, 210g fowler inwall, and the rest in the fish room. By all means, anyone is welcome to come.

Wowowowowowowowowow!!!!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgree n::mrgreen:

Thanks Anthony.

There will be some closeups to come.

lastlight
10-27-2011, 03:56 PM
In the making, that's a 7' 210g. Now with my tanks consolidated i can finish the fish room. Which will have a 350g display, 210g fowler inwall, and the rest in the fish room. By all means, anyone is welcome to come.

Thing is we were under the impression the display was going to be 1300g :mrgreen: Now this might take you a bit longer to take care of but can you please provide us junkies with an ETA and dimensions now that I've clarified what needs to happen?

210 looks great! That purple cap is massive.

no_bs
10-27-2011, 05:28 PM
I wish, my pockets arn't that deep at this moment. Thanks, all our corals and fish took the move well.

Ok junkies here's a little more. This has been 3+ years in the making, (have stalled a few times)so hopefully now it will be done by spring. I don't really have alot of pictures. I rebuilt and extended our deck summer of 08 for the wife's Bday. Walled in and insulated 2/3's of underneth(about 400sf-170sf for the fish room). The fish room is a U shape, 11'x16'(support wall up the middle) with it's own power, floor drains, water and plumbing(11 stage 100gpd RODI), roof vents, dehumidifyer. No need for heat as all walls have r28 and the roof has r40. As for tanks and equipment here we go 350g(8' reef) & 210g(7' fowlr) displays, 135g sump, 80g dsb, 80g refuigium,70g frag tank, 7-30g for breeding and cultivating purposes, 110g LR tank, 65g w/c tank. 6' Airdriven Skimmer, 1hp Baldor pump(feed for all tanks), Dart pump for closed loops, 3 custom reactors, Profilux 3, Lights- more to come on the lights.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
10-27-2011, 05:39 PM
So the pic is of your "fowlr?" Then you should send me your corals to make it a real "fish only with live rock":wink:

STANKYfish
10-28-2011, 11:05 PM
Yes, This is a beauty of a beast!! I have seen this in person and spent way to much time gazing into this amazing reef....... cause it is in my basement filled :mrgreen::mrgreen: Not standing up in the corner waiting, as many fish friend vistors to our home may remember :wink: :lol:
Shane worked very hard this last week to set it up. Building the stand, plumbing , new bulbs, etc. Two long days alone were used to transfer the many corals, rock, sand and inhabitants. He did an awesome job!! Everything handled the move and now look the BEST they ever have!! Viewing is three sides, its like having three tanks in one. I love it!!!
I suggested for him to start a journal when the fish room was built, (3yr ago :redface:) it was set up "temporary" Many changes have occurred and been planned in there but things come up that need your attention, money or time.......and now he (we) think we need a bigger fish room :redface::lol::mrgreen::mrgreen:...shed, barn,warehouse :lol::lol:
Its very bad when both of us are retardily addicted and co dependant (i collect, he does) :lol:
Maybe he (we) should start a build thread..