PDA

View Full Version : 86 ga. reef ready bowfront aquarium w stand, canopy, sump, uv sterilizer + fish

gzsick
10-26-2011, 06:29 AM
I have for sale a marineland reef ready, pre-drilled 86 gallon bowfront aquarium which comes with a black stand, a black canopy and sump with an aquamedic UV sterilizer hooked up to it. As well, I have a 15-16 inch zebra morray eel (black stripes, not maroon), a 6-7 inch lunar wrasse (I've never seen a lunar do this before, but he actually changes body color from green to blue!!), a 6-7 inch Spanish Lobster (the eel doesn't try to eat or bother the lobster) and a blue linckia starfish which is just about full grown. I'm going to go back to freshwater fish as I just don't have time for marine fish anymore. I could also throw in a bottle of Seachem Reef advantage calcium and a bottle of Seachem Reef Builder (raises carbonate alkalinity), both almost full, and an instant ocean hydrometer all for free. Call Matt at 780-439-8502 or at gzsick@live.com (atgzsick@live.com), thanks. Everything for $800.