PDA

View Full Version : LF: Heaters, Powerheads, LEDs, ATO ect ect

Hustler
10-25-2011, 11:06 PM
I am looking in or around edmonton for almost new, well cared for and cheap....
2 300W ebo jagger Ehiem heaters (ive got 2 500W titanium heaters that just dont work so im going old school), 4 Korilia 1400 powerheads or comparable/cheaper, LED fixtures or pendulems, Live/dead rock shelves branches and rubble, Decent test kits, reef crystals salt, PH temp probes, Controllers and a good quality auto top of system with reservoire.
Ive got some good prices locally from the LFS and better prices online but adding duty may fudge that.... so my last resort is to try local and see what pops up....
Im always hearing how people save tons on canreef used.... so Far Ive saved zero LOL so this will be my first attempt :)

reefwars
10-26-2011, 12:21 AM
just noticed this and thought you may be interested:):)http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=79475

Hustler
10-26-2011, 12:52 AM
Awwweeee.....
Wish i could.... and probably will but will miss this boat.... wayyyyy to much cash has left my pocet setting up a perfectly sophisticated freshwater tank to a beginner saltwater and BAM.... ive spent more than the tank on odds and end..... WOW....
For now Im looking for the same grade....wayyy cheaper lol but thanks for the heads up ;)