View Full Version : WTD: Ricordeas

linz8392
10-23-2011, 05:02 AM
Colourful Ricordeas wanted. Email me

linz8392@gmail.com

thanks

phi delt reefer
10-23-2011, 07:00 AM
we are doing a group buy - 9.50 a ric through a reputable wholesaler.

http://www.thefragtank.ca/forum/index.php?topic=1540.0

the seller will ship.

SteveConn
10-23-2011, 02:25 PM
Hey Phi

Is this open to westerners? I liooked at your forum and its all S/SW Ontario. I would love to get some of those rics

phi delt reefer
10-23-2011, 11:58 PM
steve - yes the seller is normally a wholesaler who has shipped to vancouver stores on a regular basis. group buy is open to all :D

Starry
10-24-2011, 12:19 AM
Anyone in kelowna wanna do a group buy? Id like 5.

SteveConn
10-24-2011, 12:29 AM
Anyone in Calgary interested in this?

bkelly
10-24-2011, 12:52 AM
ill go for 5 also - kelowna

The Grizz
10-24-2011, 12:56 AM
I would go for some as well. Maybe we need to get an order of 50 out to Alberta.

Oilers
10-24-2011, 01:19 AM
I would like to have some as well. Anybody else in Edmonton want in on this?

SteveConn
10-24-2011, 01:21 AM
I am interested in 5 to 10 depending on what is available

cdhollan
10-24-2011, 01:37 AM
id be interested in 5 as well

2pts
10-24-2011, 03:43 AM
I just looked up how far Kitchener is from Guelph, apparently 10 km. I am most likely going to Guelph the 3rd week of November. If I go I would probably want 10 - 15 for myself. I would be flying back into Kelowna airport.

I'll know the end of next week if I'm going.

the marine apprentice
10-24-2011, 04:58 AM
grizz if u r picking some up grab me a few ill come get them on days off

The Grizz
10-24-2011, 05:05 AM
grizz if u r picking some up grab me a few ill come get them on days off

Will do, I will let you know what's going down as soon as I know.

NastayNatron
10-24-2011, 05:55 AM
Id be interested in 5

phi delt reefer
10-24-2011, 11:21 PM
Hey Guys! Got an email from Grizz - no clue this would be so popular. I will ask the mods if its okay to open the group buy officially on Canreef. The wholesaler is not a Canreef sponsor (but is an AP sponsor) so i didnt want to anger the gods, i mean mods ;).

Please check page one of this thread for the official link to my group buy. I have added your info and location to the group buy. I will get back to you on shipping costs. I have emailed the supplier. There is no minimum buy for with all of you purchasing we are at over 100 units sold so the group buy is definately a go. THough with shipping i would strongly suggest centralizing shipping or increasing the units you purchase to help spread out the costs. You can always resell the rics - these usually go for $15-$25 a head. I will be handing picking the rics for my self and a few of my fellow reefers who cant make it. I would be more than happy to do the same for you guys - just tell me what colors you want and i will do my best to make sure Rich sends you what you want. I will be bringing an Actinic flashlight with me so i can see which ones POP under actinics.

The Grizz
10-25-2011, 12:50 AM
Thanks Phi, ok so I will shoot this out.......if everyone is in agreement we can have the whole order sent to me here in Red Deer since there are people want some in both Calgary & Edmonton. Unless there is more people interested here to help on my shipping to, then Calgary & Edmonton people can pick one person to receive there shipments.

Unless some one has a better idea? As of now I know myself & one other from here want some for sure.

Coralgurl
10-25-2011, 01:24 AM
I'd be interested in 5 as well! Not sure where you are at with ordering!

NanoN00b
10-25-2011, 05:14 AM
How does a fellow get in on this also? I can go to RD. It will hurt me, but I can.

;)

dc4
10-25-2011, 05:22 AM
No one in Vancouver interested? I would be down for 5...

JTang
10-25-2011, 06:33 AM
Me me! Give me 5.
Anyone else interested from Vancouver?

SteveConn
10-25-2011, 06:41 AM
I'm in Calgary. I am in for 6 rics (all different colors if possible please.. looking at the photo posting, there should be at least 6 color var.)

phi delt reefer
10-25-2011, 12:30 PM
okay guys i am keeping track of who wants what.

Tony (Delphius) has advised the group buy will be allowed on Canreef so we are good to start a group buy thread. I have not heard back from the supplier yet (he does this as a side business but it is pretty good about getting back to me in a couple days) as to the cost of shipping. I will organize the requests by location and then you guys can work out who wants what shipped where.

Reef-Geek
10-25-2011, 04:39 PM
Me me! Give me 5.
Anyone else interested from Vancouver?

I am interested,I want 6. is shipping included or what?

Oilers
10-25-2011, 04:45 PM
Phi, sorry I didn't tell you how many units I want. I would like to have 10 units.. 3 orange, 3 pink, 3 blue and 1 purple. Please and thank you.

The Grizz
10-25-2011, 06:27 PM
Hey all keep an eye out for a new thread for the group but for us westerners. Phi delt reefer is working on getting us pricing for shipping and will be posting all the info we need to get some of these amazing ric's to us.

2pts
10-25-2011, 08:44 PM
I will be ordering 20 myself to Vernon. If anyone wants to have theirs shipped to my place in Vernon, they are welcome to have them tag along with mine. Info is here in the BC Interior Forum..

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=79485

sphelps
10-25-2011, 09:11 PM
I'd be in for Calgary shipment as well, I can do 5-10 depending on what's needed to fill the order. If someone is setting something up please PM me.

phi delt reefer
10-25-2011, 09:46 PM
ok guys all this interest seems to have paid off.

Elias from caco2 reef (sponsor here) will handle all the Alberta peeps wanting in on this group buy. He will be posting a thread and info tommorow.

2pts will be handling the BC people who can meet him in Vernon/Kelowona to pick up their orders. He has started another thread already. http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=79485

If their is enough interest outside of that area i can see if we can ship out a second box.

thank you all -we'll try to make sure everyone gets taken care of.

reefan
10-25-2011, 09:51 PM
under the right lighting these rics WILL look like this ( I have seen them myself when torsten had them under actinics)
Not trying to be argumentative however I have to say that the above quote taken from that other board's link is rather misleading. The rics you are showing are very ordinary and not what most people I know would call premium and then to say they WILL look like the other picture under actinic is as previously stated misleading. "Premium" ricordia should normally look like the so called "actinic" picture under 10k -14K lighting anyway and absolutlely glow under actinic.

phi delt reefer
10-25-2011, 11:15 PM
i've seen the rics rich brings in and they are the premium rics (not to be confused with Australian yumas)

the pics he took are with the lights off to the side of the rics, not directly over them. The warehouse isnt very well lite either, its very dark in there for its the basement of another business they house the rics in.

I should correct my post to read how good they look under proper lighting not just actinic lighting.

themastr
10-26-2011, 12:30 AM
I will take 15 or so for this order too. Let me know who else is in edmonton on this cause I only go to the city on the odd weekends.

thanks
erick

eli@fijireefrock.com
10-26-2011, 02:40 AM
Hello all
Like phi delt reefer (http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=7864) said I will be holding the shipment for Calgary and region,..
For those interested in a possibly one shot deal on as we see from the original photos on this thread great shot for such a crappy photographer:biggrin: that these Ricordeas have some amazing mixed colors.
The price will simply be and I will conferm on all this by tomorrow 9.5$/piece + taxes + shipping totals rughly no more than $11/head for me that sounds like an excellent deal.If we hit the 100 pcs mark we will get a better shipping rate.

The Grizz
10-26-2011, 02:57 AM
That works great for Calgary / Edmonton but not for me, as I would only be in for maybe 10 total for me & marine apprentice. I guess I'm out.

Oilers
10-26-2011, 03:09 AM
Elias, I just want some clarification since my understanding is that all the orders for Alberta will be sent to you. How do we, Edmontonians and other areas beside Calgary, get a hold of the Ricordeas?

thanhjenn
10-26-2011, 03:12 AM
I would be interested in 4-5 heads. Why don't the edmontonians gets it shipped to edmonton and just split the cost. I'm sure it not much more and less of a hassel?

cdhollan
10-26-2011, 03:53 AM
I would be interested in 4-5 heads. Why don't the edmontonians gets it shipped to edmonton and just split the cost. I'm sure it not much more and less of a hassel?

probably would work too... I'm in for 5or so in edmonton, let me know whats get decided tho plz

eli@fijireefrock.com
10-26-2011, 04:07 AM
That works great for Calgary / Edmonton but not for me, as I would only be in for maybe 10 total for me & marine apprentice. I guess I'm out.

Greg this purchase should be good for everyone if you could make it down to calgary for pickup,or I am sure when we gather all orders someone will come down or passing through towards Edmonton and drop your order.

Oilers
10-26-2011, 04:07 AM
That works for me. So far we have
cdhollan: 5
thanhjenn: 5
themastr: 15
oilers: 10
Anybody else in Edmonton want in?

eli@fijireefrock.com
10-26-2011, 04:09 AM
Elias, I just want some clarification since my understanding is that all the orders for Alberta will be sent to you. How do we, Edmontonians and other areas beside Calgary, get a hold of the Ricordeas?

I will notify everyone for the delivery date as I will have it set to accommodate all.
And I have no problem holding some recordeas in my tank till pickup

eli@fijireefrock.com
10-26-2011, 04:10 AM

Only if it comes down to it I am sure there will be no problem shipping some to Edmonton or I will offer someone something for delivery to Edmonton

Ryan
10-26-2011, 04:24 AM
Can we order specific colors (not pieces) or if I order 10 pieces its just a random 10?

eli@fijireefrock.com
10-26-2011, 04:33 AM
Can we order specific colors (not pieces) or if I order 10 pieces its just a random 10?
As far as I know there will be a random of colors and I will ask for what everyone is looking for then I will absorb the difference that is why its going to be shipped to me.more info to come tomorrow.

BlueWorldAquatic
10-26-2011, 04:45 AM
I hope thay can accomodate you for the colors.

I know from previous order to multiple suppliers, most won't handpick colors for orders

Ken

themastr
10-26-2011, 04:50 AM
I just want to make sure that I get a variety of colors not 15 of the same kind. LOL

Please let me know when the date is and how much for the total I can pay with paypal or whatever works best.

Thanks
Erick

eli@fijireefrock.com
10-26-2011, 04:53 AM
I hope thay can accomodate you for the colors.

I know from previous order to multiple suppliers, most won't handpick colors for orders

Ken
As far as I am concerned is that I will be getting a mix of colors from photos I will receive.
If by any chance there are some unhappy folks with their recordea colors on time of pickup then they are not needed to pay as I will keep the rest(this is a guarantee from me) as I totally believe in customer service as would the supplier

NastayNatron
10-26-2011, 06:20 AM
Hey eilias officially put me down on the calgary order. I am looking for 5 rics of all different colors if possible!

reefmaster12345
10-26-2011, 08:36 AM
i am interested in some we should do a group buy in calgary ? maybe he has other corals people may be interested in aswell

Sunee
10-26-2011, 02:46 PM
That works for me. So far we have
cdhollan: 5
thanhjenn: 5
themastr: 15
oilers: 10
Anybody else in Edmonton want in?

I would like 5 if they are coming to Edmonton. Let me know what happens.

dreef
10-26-2011, 02:52 PM
Is it at all possible that us prairie folk can it on this as well.I know i would take 10..maybe i could find some others to join in.

SteveConn
10-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Elias, put me down for 6 rics please.

tobermory
10-26-2011, 04:09 PM
Elias, could I please get five rics.

SteveConn
10-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Whats the status on the order? Nobodys posted in a couple days.

eli@fijireefrock.com
10-29-2011, 06:49 PM
We are still awaiting a call from the wholesale.most defenetly some will make it to Calgary.I will check again on Monday and let everyone know of what is hapening.
I will open a new thread for Alberta next week.
Cheeers

SteveConn
10-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Wow! Super fast reply! Thanks Elias.

Money pit
10-29-2011, 07:46 PM
If its not too late, put me down for 10 please. Need some blue in my tank

eli@fijireefrock.com
10-29-2011, 08:02 PM
It's never too late,next week I will do a recap of all those interested.:biggrin:

dc4
10-29-2011, 08:43 PM
Where are all the Vancouver peeps at??? :sad:

2pts
10-30-2011, 01:17 AM
If you wanted to, you could have yours shipped to Vernon if not enough Vancouver peeps. I will be coming down Nov 17th and could bring them down, only catches are you would have to prepay with the wholesaler as im too broke to cover more than my share also you'd have to meet me at the hilton metrotown or arrange someone to.

Jakegr
10-30-2011, 02:51 AM

I'd definitely get some if some other Vancouver people would join in.

Borderjumper
10-30-2011, 02:53 AM
I'd definitely get some if some other Vancouver people would join in.
I offered to head a Victoria/Vancouver order. I am still waiting to hear back.

JTang
10-31-2011, 07:38 AM
Like I said before... Im in for 5. We shld have them sent to someone located in Lower Mainland... Somewhere central such as Burnaby will be great!

2pts
10-31-2011, 03:43 PM
Like I said before... Im in for 5. We shld have them sent to someone located in Lower Mainland... Somewhere central such as Burnaby will be great!

Vancouver area people...

I scrolled through this thread and the interior thread, counted the numbers from people who wanted rics from Vancouver area (including Van, Kits, PoCo, Cloverdale) and Victoria. This is what I found...

DC4 - 5 - Van
JTang - 5 - PoCo
Shingo43 - 6 - Van
Jakegr - 5- Kits
Borderjumper - #?- Victoria (average order is 5, so lets count this as 5)
CWatkins - #?- Cloverdale (average order is 5, so lets count this as 5)

So counting those that said they want in but haven't said a number yet, as 5, your "area" is at 31 Rics

Figure out someone who will get the order to their house, or if you could get someone from Burnaby that would probably be ideal, post up that you are getting an order to the Vancouver area, I'm sure you would get more and go over 50 Rics in no time.

By the way, Rich would probably ship less than 50. Just the price per unit would be different im sure. He told me that the shipping would be $85 out to BC, but because we would be over 50 units he would help on the shipping cost, bringing it down to $50.

Borderjumper, you might be wise to round up some Victoria / Island peeps and have them shipped for the Island to you, even if your under 50 units, it may be cheaper than a double ship ( To Vancouver, then to Victoria ).

Jakegr
10-31-2011, 10:39 PM
I would buy 5.

Borderjumper
11-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Vancouver area people...

I scrolled through this thread and the interior thread, counted the numbers from people who wanted rics from Vancouver area (including Van, Kits, PoCo, Cloverdale) and Victoria. This is what I found...

DC4 - 5 - Van
JTang - 5 - PoCo
Shingo43 - 6 - Van
Jakegr - #?- Kits (average order is 5, so lets count this as 5)

So counting those that said they want in but haven't said a number yet, as 5, your "area" is at 31 Rics

Figure out someone who will get the order to their house, or if you could get someone from Burnaby that would probably be ideal, post up that you are getting an order to the Vancouver area, I'm sure you would get more and go over 50 Rics in no time.

By the way, Rich would probably ship less than 50. Just the price per unit would be different im sure. He told me that the shipping would be $85 out to BC, but because we would be over 50 units he would help on the shipping cost, bringing it down to $50.

Borderjumper, you might be wise to round up some Victoria / Island peeps and have them shipped for the Island to you, even if your under 50 units, it may be cheaper than a double ship ( To Vancouver, then to Victoria ).

I may do that..I may just grab a box myself.. Still waiting to hear back aout availability before I commit.

msjboy
11-01-2011, 04:01 AM
I am interested in 5 rics so count me in.

msjboy

chutsk10
11-01-2011, 06:06 AM
I'd be in for 5 . . .

2pts
11-01-2011, 07:33 AM
Vancouver area people...

DC4 - 5 - Van
JTang - 5 - PoCo
Shingo43 - 6 - Van
Jakegr - 5- Kits
chutsk10 - 5 - Surrey
msjboy - 5 -Burnaby

So potentially the Vancouver area is at 36 Rics, Msjboy, Burnaby is awefully central, you may want to consider volunteering to be the ship to address.

And Borderjumper may order some to Victoria as well.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
11-01-2011, 09:52 AM
Not sure if I'm going to participate in this group buy, but I'm in Burnaby and work at home so I'm willing to offer my place as the central drop-off/pick-up site.

Let me know if you need to send it to me.

Anthony

s.tan
11-03-2011, 10:39 PM
I'm in for 6 brightly coloured ones (oranges, pinks eetc.) if its not too late to join the order.

reefme
11-04-2011, 12:03 AM
I am in for 5 if not too late(Edmonton).

dpg
11-04-2011, 03:13 AM
Is Elias still heading an order for Alberta? I'd be in for at least 5, maybe 10 depending on colors available and if it's not too late

2pts
11-04-2011, 05:56 AM
Ok guys, I was bored so I went through the threads and these are the totals I found...

Calgary - Elias has offered to receive this shipment ( and all Alberta too )and added "If by any chance there are some unhappy folks with their recordea colors on time of pickup then they are not needed to pay as I will keep the rest (this is a guarantee from me)"

Elias ???, Nano Noob ???, reefmaster12345 ???, SteveConn 6, Nastay Natron 5, coralgurl 5, Sphelps 5-10 (counting you as 10 ;-) ), money pit 10, tobermary 5, Lorenz0 5, smudge 5. Total of 51 Rics plus 3 peeps with no number.

Sask (Regina) - dreef 10 - not sure if you want to tag along with another city or price the shipping of 10 to you?

Lethbridge - Ryan 10? Tag along with Calgary?

Red Deer - The Grizz / The Marine Apprentice 10? Maybe you could get them shipped to Edmonton and find someone passing through, or maybe vice versa Edmonton peeps shipped to you and find someone heading to Edmonton?

Edmonton - Reefme has volunteered to receive this shipment.

Edmonton Newbie a few, Cdhollan 5, Oilers 10, sunee 5, the mastr 15, Thanhjenn 5, reefme 5, dpg 10, Blacknife 5. Total of 60 + a few Rics.

Vancouver - BorderJumper (Victoria) and Seahorse_Fanatic (Burnaby) have both offered to receive this order. Maybe Seahorse_Fanatic for the lowermainland and BorderJumper for the Island?

Borderjumper ???, Seahorse_Fanatic ???, CWatkins 5, DC4 5, JTang 5, Shingo43 6, Jakegr 5, Msjboy 5, chutsk10 5, s.tan 6, c me fish 6, GMGQ 5 Purple Monkey 5. Total of 58 Rics plus 2 peeps with no number.

Vernon (Kelowna and Kamloops included) - I have offered to receive this order. I can not afford to prepay for others (other than Starry cause I owe him the money for 5). I will drive as far as Winfield for a hand off to Kelowna peeps, unless I have them before the morning of Thursday Nov 17th when I am driving through Kelowna. Kamloops we will have to arrange some kind of meeting or pick up.

2pts (me) 20, Starry 5, Crussett 5, Sick Lid 5 (Kamloops), Fisher 5, BeginnersluckPG 5, Bkelly 5, Ashr 3 (or 4 ), Kevo23 3, Sunoka 3, Imlovinit 5. Total of 64 Rics (or 65).

I called Rich today and left a message, it was late so I wasn't really expecting an answer. I am hoping to get this going pretty quick here.

cwatkins
11-04-2011, 06:22 AM
Sure, I'll be in for 5 nice coloured ones (or is it random?)

Orange, green, pink, red, yellow would be perfect.

...If someone here in Metro Van is taking care of central shipping so I just have to show up and pick up :)

Thanks

2pts
11-04-2011, 06:27 AM
I believe it is going to be random colours shipped out to us, how it is decided what each person will get would have to be decided by the local group I geuss. Certainly if buying 5, you should be able to get atleast 4 colours.Sure, I'll be in for 5 nice coloured ones (or is it random?)

Orange, green, pink, red, yellow would be perfect.

...If someone here in Metro Van is taking care of central shipping so I just have to show up and pick up :)

Thanks

dreef
11-04-2011, 06:36 AM
Thank You for including me :) but i would have to get an order shipped to regina. As it wouldn't be delivered till the next day ? it's happened.

Sask - dreef 10 - not sure if you want to tag along with another city or price the shipping
of 10 to you?

blacknife
11-04-2011, 06:36 AM
Hit me for 5 for edmonton.

2pts
11-04-2011, 07:09 AM
OK, I'll keep your name up in hopes of attracting some Regina Peeps :)Thank You for including me :) but i would have to get an order shipped to regina. As it wouldn't be delivered till the next day ? it's happened.

c me fish
11-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Please put me down for 6 (ideally different colours) and it doesn't really matter whether they go to someone local, *cough* like Anthony, or if I have to wait until the 17th for 2pts to bring them down.

2pts
11-05-2011, 12:46 AM
I talked to Rich today. He is waiting on his order, hopefully he gets it within a week. He is ordering in the neighbourhood of 450 units.

To get the $50 shipping he is wanting 50 pcs minimum to each location. He can fit upto 100 in one box if he doubles up in the bags ( so 2 rics to a bag ).

He wants me to touch base with him mid to late next week.

lorenz0
11-05-2011, 12:52 AM
i'm waiting for the official buy in... but put me down for 5

reefme
11-05-2011, 12:58 AM
if no one volunteer for Edmonton, then I will. But I am so new to reef.
You guys in Edmonton have to help me out.

2pts
11-05-2011, 05:59 AM
Thanks.
if no one volunteer for Edmonton, then I will. But I am so new to reef.
You guys in Edmonton have to help me out.

dpg
11-05-2011, 07:06 AM
I'm able to help, let me know.

Smudge
11-05-2011, 03:20 PM
I would be down for 5 if its not too late and if its not a problem for Elias to hold until I can arrange pick up. Looking for a couple yellow, a couple green and a blue.

reefme
11-05-2011, 07:09 PM
Thanks.

What should I do now?

Borderjumper
11-05-2011, 07:27 PM
Ok guys, I was bored so I went through the threads and these are the totals I found...

Calgary - Elias has offered to receive this shipment ( and all Alberta too )and added "If by any chance there are some unhappy folks with their recordea colors on time of pickup then they are not needed to pay as I will keep the rest (this is a guarantee from me)"

Elias ???, Nano Noob ???, reefmaster12345 ???, SteveConn 6, Nastay Natron 5, coralgurl 5, Sphelps 5-10 (counting you as 10 ;-) ), money pit 10, tobermary 5, Lorenz0 5, smudge 5. Total of 51 Rics plus 3 peeps with no number.

Sask (Regina) - dreef 10 - not sure if you want to tag along with another city or price the shipping of 10 to you?

Lethbridge - Ryan 10? Tag along with Calgary?

Red Deer - The Grizz / The Marine Apprentice 10? Maybe you could get them shipped to Edmonton and find someone passing through, or maybe vice versa Edmonton peeps shipped to you and find someone heading to Edmonton?

Edmonton - Reefme has volunteered to receive this shipment.

Cdhollan 5, Oilers 10, sunee 5, the mastr 15, Thanhjenn 5, reefme 5, dpg 10, Blacknife 5. Total of 60 Rics.

Vancouver - BorderJumper (Victoria) and Seahorse_Fanatic (Burnaby) have both offered to receive this order. Maybe Seahorse_Fanatic for the lowermainland and BorderJumper for the Island?

Borderjumper ???, Seahorse_Fanatic ???, CWatkins 5, DC4 5, JTang 5, Shingo43 6, Jakegr 5, Msjboy 5, chutsk10 5, s.tan 6, c me fish 6. Total of 48 Rics plus 2 peeps with no number.

Vernon (Kelowna and Kamloops included) - I have offered to receive this order. I can not afford to prepay for others (other than Starry cause I owe him the money for 5). I will drive as far as Winfield for a hand off to Kelowna peeps, unless I have them before the morning of Thursday Nov 17th when I am driving through Kelowna. Kamloops we will have to arrange some kind of meeting or pick up.

2pts (me) 20, Starry 5, Crussett 5, Sick Lid 5 (Kamloops), Fisher 5, BeginnersluckPG 5, Bkelly 5, Ashr 3 (or 4 ), Kevo23 3, Sunoka 3. Total of 59 Rics (or 60).

I called Rich today and left a message, it was late so I wasn't really expecting an answer. I am hoping to get this going pretty quick here.

I had planned on getting at least 20, and possibly a whole box... But I don't think a Victoria thing is going to happen...It's been two weeks since someone was supposed to get right back to me..I think the moment has passed for me:wink:

reefme
11-05-2011, 07:30 PM
I'm able to help, let me know.

Thank you DPG

2pts
11-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Now we wait, lol. We have to wait till the supplier has them. I will be checking back with him next week.

Once he has them, I imagine we will have to set up how each person will pay. We will have to stipulate for what city ours are getting shipped to when we pay.

The people that are receiving the orders will have to give the address. We will solidify everything once he has them in.

What should I do now?

Edmonton newbie
11-05-2011, 10:30 PM
i would take a few to edmonton too if its not too late

GMGQ
11-06-2011, 01:32 AM
I'll go in for 6 to Vancouver.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
11-06-2011, 01:51 AM
Not ordering any rics. Just offering to receive the shipment since I work from home and live in Burnaby (centrally located within the Lower Mainland). If someone who is ordering some rics wants to be the receiver/distributor, by all means.

PurpleMonkey
11-06-2011, 10:42 PM
I'll take 5 pls

STANKYfish
11-07-2011, 07:34 AM
I will also take 5, if delivered to Anthony's home. Whom do we pay?

cwatkins
11-08-2011, 06:29 AM
Any news?

2pts
11-08-2011, 11:21 PM
I called Rich today, he is waiting on his supplier.

He said for me to email him, so he has my address, then as soon as he has info he will email me back.

Also it has been said that the Ontario buyers will not be able to hand pick there Rics, and that whatever percentage the colours come in at, is the same percentage he will ship out at.

If I hear anything I'll post it here immediatly.

cwatkins
11-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Ok, thanks. Fingers crossed! :biggrin:

Reefgoat
11-10-2011, 02:16 AM
I'd be interested in getting a few if there is anyone else in Saskatoon ordering to help with the shipping cost.

PurpleMonkey
11-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Who do we pay, etc?

Edmonton newbie
11-11-2011, 11:44 PM
if you make mine 4 all different colours work for me im waiting impatiently too

cwatkins
11-18-2011, 04:25 AM
any update on this?

SteveConn
11-18-2011, 05:24 AM
Kinda wondering if this order went flat or are we still waiting to hear from the supplier. Not in a rush, just wondering.

Oilers
11-18-2011, 02:07 PM
It's been a while and there's no news or anything. I am out. Good luck everyone.

BlueWorldAquatic
11-24-2011, 07:30 PM
Not to HiJack this post or Poach it.

I will only step in if the organizers contact me.

But if you need another wholesaler, I can contact mine for you guys.

For larger quantities, I would be able to get a price in the same ballpark.

Ken - BWA

dpg
11-24-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm out as well. I'd order from Ken if there's enough interest.

reefme
11-24-2011, 09:03 PM
Sorry guys, me too I will order from Ken as well.

Nano
11-24-2011, 09:07 PM
I would like a few too!

Jakegr
11-24-2011, 09:44 PM
Ya tired of waiting. If anyone from the Vancouver area wants to put together an order from Blue World I'm in.

Reef-Geek
11-24-2011, 10:05 PM
I am out too, but I'll be interested if there are enough people in great Vancouver group order from blueworld.

Coralgurl
11-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Well, I'll jump in from Calgary - anyone interested to go with Blue World?

nerdz
11-25-2011, 11:51 PM
Hi

If Lower Mainland happens, I'd be in for 5 or so depending on final cost.

Thanks

SteveConn
11-26-2011, 03:42 AM
Calgary here too.. and I'll go in with any bulk group discount for some nice rics

2pts
11-26-2011, 09:14 PM
After emailing Rich (which he has been excellent at replying), it appears his supplier is MIA. Looks like this buy will not be happening.

Ken, thank you very much for offering.

I can not afford a Ric buy this close to Christmas and am there for pulling myself from any order. If someone can supply a decent priced order after January some time, I would be very interested.

BlueWorldAquatic
11-26-2011, 09:42 PM
If you guys want, I'll take the ball and run with it.

I have checked with my supplier, They have enough to supply me whatever we need, all colors and multicolor

http://www.blueworldaquatic.com/pictures/rics.jpg
http://www.blueworldaquatic.com/pictures/rics1.jpg
http://www.blueworldaquatic.com/pictures/rics2.jpg

I will be making an order with this supplier for other stuff anyhow, I'll work out a price, but can't see it being past $10-11 / head

What you think?

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=654265#post654265

Ken - BWA