PDA

View Full Version : Gloves

mark
02-07-2004, 08:00 PM
Well after seeing the girls on the Simple Life telling a cow to bend over and go moo, I bought some disposable shoulder length polyethylene gloves ($12.50 for 100) from the Vet Supply store.

Seems okay in the tank.

martym
02-07-2004, 09:20 PM
Great idea. Would a tack shop have those?

Dabbler
02-07-2004, 09:22 PM
What is the name of the place you got them? Where about are they located?

Van down by the river
02-07-2004, 09:29 PM
Any pharmacy supply store will have the full length gloves. Their is a reusable aquarium glove called aquagloves. The glove part is thicker so they won't puncture or rip. They are made by Coralife.

mark
02-07-2004, 11:12 PM
Got them at G&E Pharmacy, 7326 - 82Ave Edm.

Shy_Koi
02-07-2004, 11:29 PM
They work great!
I bought a box from Co-op (farm supply), to use in my pond last summer.
~Tamara

EmilyB
02-08-2004, 01:33 AM
Those orange and purple gloves, I have two left hand gloves, but both rights are continually missing because those are the ones I use.

Tell me, how many times have you had BOTH hands in the tank? Maybe in a cow....okay... :lol:

Why don't they just sell lefts and rights?

For sale: two left handed marine gloves. Cheap.

christyf5
02-08-2004, 02:27 AM
Both hands in a cow?? :eek:

oh how I love living in the city :razz:

Quinn
02-08-2004, 02:53 AM
I actually witnessed a goat-pulling on Boxing Day. :eek:

DiscusZ
02-08-2004, 05:41 AM
Deb: Still did not find those gloves after I left? Good idea selling the other 2 then you can use the money to buy 2 more right handed gloves and then Murphy will hit ya the other 2 right hand gloves will show up and then you will have 4 :lol:

The Frogspawn looks great in my tank. Thanks for fragging it for me.

EmilyB
02-08-2004, 06:07 AM
:lol: Good plan Jim...

Both ride handers still missing......might be mixed in the laundry...hmmmm...haven't checked there.... :rolleyes:

How did the B O W L I N G go :mrgreen: :razz:

sumpfinfishe
02-08-2004, 09:38 AM
I use only the purple and orange right hand glove too!
If only they weren't conformed for left and right-instead make a dual handed glove would be much better, although then coralife would just sell one for the same price as two :rolleyes:

I left the glove out one day after working on the tank and when my buddy and his wife came by for a visit, I got some pretty strange looks that night :eek: :mrgreen:

I might add that those gloves have ****ed me off a few times though, as there pretty stiff and thick, so any delicate work should be performed without them :rolleyes:

Deb, what the ell :eek: :exclaim: surely there's more entertaining things to do in cowtown until the stampede returns :lol: :razz: