PDA

View Full Version : Compatable???

pat
02-07-2004, 01:30 AM
Hi
I've got a scooter blennie,lawnmoyer blennie and a bi-color blennie in my 66 gallon tank,is this ok,or i'm i asking for trouble.

EmilyB
02-07-2004, 02:37 AM
Not imo. :biggrin:

A scooter blenny is actually a dragonet, but they eat mysis ime. The lawnmower blenny is an algae dude. And the bicolor is just plain fun. :lol:

pat
02-07-2004, 08:32 PM
so what you are saying is everthing should be cool? :biggrin:

EmilyB
02-08-2004, 01:41 AM
Fish are unpredictable at best unfortunately.

Nothing bothers dragonets ime (well except another dragonet of the same sex). So it is the other two that may/may not get along. Christy has kept them so perhaps she can comment further.

christyf5
02-08-2004, 02:18 AM
The scooter and lawnmower are totally compatible, both are pretty easygoing fish IMO, however at some point I would expect the bicolor to start defending his territory, which in my case is the whole darned tank. I have a tiny lined blenny, a bicolor and had a red spotted blenny together in my 90gal. I suspect the bicolor chased the redspot into the overflow on many an occasion. He eventually made it down to the sump where he jumped. Now the bicolor is harassing my royal gramma and firefish goby. At some point I think he will be making a trip to the LFS.

Good luck with yours tho, they'll probly be okay for awhile. Not all of them get like that, or so I've heard.

Christy :)