PDA

View Full Version : OBO (limited time) or WTT: Mp40w for Mp10ESw

RESONANCE
10-09-2011, 12:23 AM
**>>>>>>>> OBO FINAL CALL! <<<<<<<<

THIS IS IT FOLKS! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SEND IN YOUR BEST BIDS/ OFFERS FOR THIS GREAT PUMP!
LAST CHANCE TO POSSIBLY GET THIS PUMP BELOW STREET VALUE! KEEP SENDING ME YOUR OFFERS VIA PM!

Alright folks, I'm going to OR BEST OFFER on this for a VERY LIMITED time!

PM me your best offers!

After this short term period if there's no offers I can accept, it goes back up to the original price and terms of trade!

Hi Everyone,

I've got an MP40W Gen2 with a brand new wetside in good working condition (see pictures below) that I'd like to trade for a MP10 Ecosmart W.

Reason: I've a macro and mangrove dominated 40 gallon breeder and I find that my mp40 generates far more flow than needed. What I'm hoping to do is create some wave action with 2 mp10esWs to see some macros sway back and forth :biggrin: :laluot_06:

I'm in Toronto and would like to deal with people in Ontario as I'd rather not ship hardware (at least not far distances).

Usage history: I bought my mp40w used little over a year ago and it came with a minor split/tear in the wire housing near the base of the dryside. THIS DOES NOT EFFECT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE UNIT AT ALL! I recently had to replace the wetside when one of my very persistent trochus snails figured it was a nice place to harvest some algae. :doh: :laluot_08:

Wet side died, snail survived - with permanent marks on it's shell. Previous owner told me he used the mp40w for less than a year. :smile:

Anyhow, here are the pictures:

Invoice for new mp40 wetside dated 8/29/2011:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/dYoFL2HgA0SEvKNojUui0Q?feat=directlinkhttps://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/dYoFL2HgA0SEvKNojUui0Q?feat=directlink

mp40 wetside box:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/fOKnyWqcgNrk3SFSeRTHDA?feat=directlink

Testing the new wetside in RO/DI water (setting on lowest):
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/EN4wfSthHMetDlp8i1JkNA?feat=directlink

Split wire at base of dryside:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ZfNQyFJQyPxyN262bwiHIg?feat=directlink

Functioning thingy-ma-jig:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/snKf9bE4sHfhWJiVsO7OZg?feat=directlink

PM me if interested of if you have questions. Thanks!

**edit** I can't link photos here?
***edit2*** If anyone wants all 8 pictures showing the invoice/ new wetside and that it works, just PM me and I'll email them to you.

phi delt reefer
10-09-2011, 01:30 AM
I might be interested. Send me pics. I am in London. I have an mp10wes

RESONANCE
10-09-2011, 01:46 AM
Hi phi delt reefer,

I need your email address to send you the pictures. :) PM me your email.

yellowworld
10-09-2011, 07:21 AM
I got an mp10w es if you can't find anyone local, I would be happy to ship it to you

RESONANCE
10-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Thanks yellowworld, I'll keep you in mind.

RESONANCE
10-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Looking for traders in the GTA! :mrgreen: :biggrin:

Bump!

RESONANCE
10-14-2011, 04:18 PM
Okay, so a lot of people have been asking how much I'd be willing to sell this for.

Considering:
1) My mp40w has twice the power and flow as any mp10w/es/esW model
2) BRAND NEW WETSIDE.
3) Split in wire housing
4) Price of an mp10esW before tax.

Lowest I'll go for this is $300.
You pay shipping - your choice on company, priority etc...

Thanks.

Skimmerking
10-14-2011, 04:21 PM
im in manitoba 12 hrs mail i have one if you want i have a 20 if you want to have that

RESONANCE
10-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Hi Asmodeus,

Sorry I'm looking for a smaller ecosmart model as I'd like to make waves in my tank (macro algea and sea grass dominated). Hoping to hook up 2x mp10esW's to accomplish this.

deputy1234
10-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Hi Asmodeus,

Sorry I'm looking for a smaller ecosmart model as I'd like to make waves in my tank (macro algea and sea grass dominated). Hoping to hook up 2x mp10esW's to accomplish this.

I have a mp10 es non wireless model if you are interested. Please let me know.

Dany

RESONANCE
10-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Hi Dany,

Sorry but for London peeps, Phi Delt reefer has dibs. At this moment trying to find someone closer and/or someone willing to pay cash+shipping.

deputy1234
10-14-2011, 09:40 PM
I'm in Mississauga right now and I can meet today.

Dany

RESONANCE
10-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Hi Dany,

I need the wireless model; I've got far too many wires laying around right now...or are you interested in purchasing for cash?

deputy1234
10-14-2011, 10:01 PM
Hi Dany,

I need the wireless model; I've got far too many wires laying around right now...or are you interested in purchasing for cash?

Alright, let me know if you change your mind. I'll be in Mississauga till Sat morning.

RESONANCE
10-15-2011, 12:27 AM
Hmm... you've got me thinking Dany.

Mind if you share some info on it with me like usage history, got any pics? Thanks. Will pm you my email address.

RESONANCE
10-15-2011, 03:03 AM
Couldn't schedule a meet before he had to leave for London. So the pump's still available.

Feel free to contact me. Thanks. :)

RESONANCE
10-19-2011, 09:47 AM
BUMP!

RESONANCE
10-22-2011, 07:35 PM
Hi People,

I've got a non-aquarium related bill to pay so I'm going OBO on this for a very limited time. After this short term period if there's no offers I can accept, it goes back up to the original price and terms of trade!

P.S.: If you're outside the GTA, you still pay shipping. :)

LIMITED TIME: I'm making this OBO! PM ME AND MAKE ME AN OFFER!

RESONANCE
10-22-2011, 11:29 PM
Hi everyone,

This is OBO for now, BUT, buyer pays shipping.

Shipping fees will be transparent: I will send you a picture of the shipping receipt the day I ship it to you, just to show you I don't make anything off packing/ shipping.

RESONANCE
10-24-2011, 04:24 PM
BUMP!

RESONANCE
10-25-2011, 04:33 PM
****OBO EXPIRES THIS WEDNESDAY!****

Keep PM'ing me your bids!

RESONANCE
10-26-2011, 04:38 PM
>>>>>>>> OBO FINAL CALL! <<<<<<<<

THIS IS IT FOLKS! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SEND IN YOUR BEST BIDS/ OFFERS FOR THIS GREAT PUMP!

LAST CHANCE TO POSSIBLY GET THIS PUMP BELOW STREET VALUE! KEEP SENDING ME YOUR OFFERS VIA PM!

RESONANCE
10-27-2011, 01:49 PM
>>>>>>>>AND WE HAVE A WINNER!<<<<<<<<

:multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi::multi:: multi:
Thank you to everyone who participated!

The winning bid has been accepted! If for whatever reason the transaction fails to be completed in a reasonable amount of time, the next highest bidder will be contacted!

RESONANCE
10-31-2011, 08:06 PM
Transaction completed. Close thread please. Thanks.

MarkoD
10-31-2011, 10:00 PM
One dollar, bob!