PDA

View Full Version : Extra Livestock in Calgary

dunl
10-08-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm looking For some livestock for my classroom tanks. Little fish like grammar or damsels, tankmates for my blue throat trigger, and then something unique for a species only tank. A cuttlefish would be cool, but hard to find.
Macro algaes and low light corals would be appreciated. A shrimp/ goby pair would be awesome.

I figured I'd ask on here first, as I'm in Pincher Creek today and coming back through Calgary today. I'll also hunt the fish stores if need, but I like supporting the hobbiests first if I can. :)

Not looking to spend a fortune, but not looking for freebies either.

Ryan
10-08-2011, 09:14 PM
I have a Yellow Tang and 2 Green BTA's. I am in Lethbridge.

Give me a call if your interested 403 393 5180

dunl
10-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Too bad, I'm in Calgary now

dunl
10-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Gone home now. Thanks Red Coral and Golds, mods pls delete.

Money pit
10-09-2011, 12:50 AM
I have a decent size approx 4"RBTA you can have for you class tank. My nem decided to split a couple times and now I have too much red. Consider it a donation. Also if you want the clown to go with it, its yours. But be warned she's nasty.

dunl
10-09-2011, 02:58 AM
I have a decent size approx 4"RBTA you can have for you class tank. My nem decided to split a couple times and now I have too much red. Consider it a donation. Also if you want the clown to go with it, its yours. But be warned she's nasty.

Unfortunately, I don't have the lighting for an anemone. I'd love it, and it'd be a great thing for our section on symbiosis, but it wouldn't last long here. :(

But thank you so much for the offer. :)

yellowworld
10-09-2011, 07:12 AM

Ill take them if your still willing :mrgreen: pm'd