PDA

View Full Version : were can I get these fish in edomonton?

scub steve
10-06-2011, 10:35 PM
So ill be comeing into edmonton this weekend and im wondering if any of the stores have the following fish

Lunar wrass
porcupine puffer
any cool eels
picaso trigger

this just saves me driving around edmonton all day if you guys know were i can get them

badfish!
10-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Marine aquaria and red coral both have porcupine puffers, I think big al's had 1 or 2 picasso's left last week, marine aquaria and big als both had eels, not sure what kink you think are cool. Not too sure on the wrasse though. Blue world has a lunar wrasse, but it's nfs (I think it might be someones from canreef, it might be for sale in a thread here, but not too sure). I think most stores get new shipments thursday-friday so you could call and ask too.

(Just out of curiosity are all these guys going into the same tank, and if so what size is it? I want a porcupine puffer and picasso together too and I'd love a lunar, but I'm not sure that the tank I'm setting up will be big enough)

cale262
10-06-2011, 10:55 PM
I have a nice Zebra eel that I acquired who's going to need a new home rather soon...

BlueWorldAquatic
10-06-2011, 11:00 PM
wish I knew earlier, I can do my best to have them in as I order weekly.

Ken

RedCoralEdmonton
10-07-2011, 01:04 AM
I have a zebra moray that is nearly 4 feet long..... and a porcupine puffer that is 4 inches, no lunar wrasses but I do have a couple melanarus which are super cool too!

Steve

doch
10-07-2011, 01:48 AM
I have a zebra moray that is nearly 4 feet long..... and a porcupine puffer that is 4 inches, no lunar wrasses but I do have a couple melanarus which are super cool too!

Steve

+1 on the Melanarus... I picked one up from Steve... SUPER COOL!!

noirsphynx
10-07-2011, 04:17 AM
A Picasso Trigger came in to Aquarium Illusions today and there's a couple orange collar wrasse's(similar to Lunare's). A small snowflake eel also arrived.

scub steve
10-07-2011, 02:46 PM
well i guess red coral is a for sure one my list lol.
i have a 90 gal cylinder aquarium that there going in