PDA

View Full Version : WTB macro algaes

Steve-O-
10-06-2011, 12:34 AM
Hey i am looking for a some macro algae whatever i can get my hands on.
Also looking for some cheato.

If you have any types your willing to sell send me a PM thanks.
Oh and it will prob have to be shipped as well if possible thanks.

whatcaneyedo
10-06-2011, 01:29 AM
I wish I could help you out but all I have left is a golf ball size piece of Chaeto. Alan probably has some types. George and Doug both have large refugiums. Everyone else I'm not too sure about.

RESONANCE
10-06-2011, 02:16 AM
Hi there,

I've got some decorative types of macros for sale and I do have shipping experience, buyer pays shipping of course.

Currently I've for sale:
Sargassum platycarpum
Codium edule/ intricatum

I'm relatively new to canreef but have a tank journal about my macro algae dominated tank on another site. Not sure if this is allowed (sorry mods, feel free to remove link if it's against rules) here is the weblink: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=245998&st=40

PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

*edit: doh, sending you a pm instead.

Steve-O-
10-08-2011, 07:12 AM
Still looking

RESONANCE
10-08-2011, 09:05 PM
Hi Steve-O-, sent you an email with pictures but your email server bounced it! Got any other email you use?

Steve-O-
10-09-2011, 08:34 AM
Thanks Res

Is there anyone in Vernon or Kamloops area with any cheato or macro's? I have someone in the area coming back mon or tues send me a pm let me know,

Madreefer
10-09-2011, 07:08 PM
I have a handfull of chaeto that you can have. It just wont grow for me.

Xenoch88
10-18-2011, 02:17 AM
The LFS in vernon has chaeto and such for sale, they are growing som ein their display tanks, I got a small amount on a frag of rock I picked up there, hoping to grow it out.